Communication with evoked spirits

I mean I took one of those metal marshmallow sticks and used that to carve the sigil… Or it might have been a shish kabob stick…

1 Like

You know for communication I usually get shown impressions or pictures or scents or feelings from the spirit.

With my Patron Prince Orobas I can actually hear him in my mind. Usually about a sentence or so. And he gives yes no indication. This just started for me a couple months ago. I pass messages from him to other people and I always feel like I’m going to embarrass myself but it turns out to be spot on when the person hears it.

Now I think I’m slowly getting the hang of this because of how much work I do with him. I don’t really know.

1 Like

etheric meet ups or if I’m too lazy through tarot.

2 Likes

Scrying -
Either my obsidian crystal ball or obsidian mirror. I’ve even used the black screen of a large, flat screen TV. If they show up- I expect them to perform and take that as a yes to my request. I’ve had conversations w/ Gremory and Dantalion. Their voices over ride the ones in my head and use different syntax.
I confirm EVERYTHING using my pendulum or a quick 3 card Tarot spread.
With Belial, it’s always symbols and/or animals.
Vine- the best- a lion usually shows in the mirror. I’ve never heard his voice but he’s nodded yes and shook no and he’s smiled. I always get strong intuitive answers quickly after the ritual.
I’ve seen Vine’s mouth move like he’s talking, but I can’t hear what he’s saying.
That’s why I’ve cut way back on rituals and started training my astral senses alot.

1 Like

Yeah I get that too where the spirits voice overrides mine in mind and has a different grammar and syntax. Like I ask a question or make a statement and almost before I finish I have the reply.

It’s like boom it’s there. I know it’s not my voice because I’m only finishing the thought when the full reply comes.

Interesting to hear others hear like I do.

2 Likes

Telepathy usally comes to the mind at the most random times where you don’t expect anything and or you know its something you would never say in my own experience. Had plenty of encounters where I was minding my own business or even in my meditation healing works where a female like voice (being one of my spirits) mentions something to me even after reaching a trance setting having a clear mind taking me off guard to tell me something. Mostly to assist me with whatever I may be doing.

I recall after Meditating with Lilith’s enns along with her sigil she definitely made her presence known after the long run. Holy shit what feeling that was. How my heart stayed in place without jumping and ripping out of my chest? Who knows. Like @Mind_Seeker20 mentioned when you can feel the change in the atmosphere…you better be ready. To this day I don’t think I was ready for Lilith’s entrance but I definitely was ready to for her assistance. An amazing Woman to work with. It’s definitely quite a feeling when the atmosphere begins to suddenly change. You know you successfully summoned and now begins new experiences with them with whatever you look foward into working with them.

2 Likes

Yes - I remember having a similar reaction the first and second time Lilith manifested to me (the spirit I was referring to was indeed Lilith). The first time, I’m sure my jaw dropped - and the second time I got startled and (regret this part) left the area of manifestation pretty quickly. It wasn’t anything wrong with her - I just got caught off guard and yeah. Both times, was like “Wow”!

Despite the very blunt entrance, she was quite warm and welcoming to me. Motherly too.

1 Like

Yeah It’s an experience I’ll never forget. Her vibe was pretty dark and wicked but I swear she came with so much affectionate love. Lilith has many sides to her. Her motherly figure has got be my favorite from her. I’ll say it again…what an amazing Woman :blue_heart: I’ll always look foward working with her again in the many times to come along.

1 Like

Both times, she presented her motherly “side” to me. Left a very good impression.

For me her vibe was very warm, loving and bright. When she manifested. Her energy if I put an aura/color to it would have been a bright yellow/orange.

However when I open her sigil and feel her energy (if it’s not a full blown manifestation) I can feel the dark energy.

It’s amazing because at one moment I was just going about my business and then like a split second later the entire atmosphere in my room just SUDDENLY changed big time. Wow.

1 Like

I had the amazing opportunity to see both sides from her. A wicked side but yet a very loving and understanding side that got me through some rought times throughout 2020 with the whole Covid stuff going on. It’s like I have this very sweet spot in me everytime I talk about her and one of my older known succubus really appreciates how much respect I have for Lilith. I swear the way she came to me caught me the hell off guard but the things she said man…It’s insane that even your closest friends you’ve known for a long time will bring you down, but yet demons understand everything that your going through and provide some of the best advice that you’ve heard in a long long time.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m really kicking myself now for not taking their advice on things when I should have, especially on my soon to be ex-husband who wasn’t a big favorite with the spirits.

Hey it’s never really too late you know? Referring to working with them on the advice part.

@anon48079295 I heard it is wise to use a double body while going to the Etheric.

Because when your normal etheric body gets damaged. Your psychical body also gets damaged.

Whats you’re take on that?

1 Like

It doesn’t but in etheric when you take damage to your projection your energy body does take damage. Usually why it’s best to e prepared.

1 Like

I hear soft voices, and see words in my mind, I have to translate the words they say because some spirits use difficult words of English !!

Are there any negative aspects of using a double?

It seems like a no-brainer for me. (Based from the perspective of someone with no experience in projecting i.e proper defense skills)

Well define what you mean by double? do you mean like bi-location?

Astral/etheric double. Creating a body and projecting into that newly created body. And use that as a vehicle.

I once heard somebody say that it takes a little bit of time to create such a body.

I wondered if it is possible to create a servitor, and whenever there is a want to project. I could just summon the servitor and project into it?

1 Like

That’s pretty much one way of projecting, creating a body and using it to project, the issue is the created body is still tied to your energy body.

There are some who create a servitor and use it as a means of projection which can work to avoid damage since the servitor is a separate body you’re occupying.

1 Like

@anon73484242 you might like this🤗

1 Like