Commanding Convergence from Ipsissimus

Hey y’all!

So at the moment I’m currently on the “AH” meditation from Ipsissimus. The one where you can manifest any desire. I don’t want to say too much in case I’m breaching EA’s copyright.

Anyways I’ve been practicing that, but when releasing, instead of releasing through my third eye, the energy will only release out of my heart chakra. I keep pushing, but can’t seem to work it out.

Any advice?

3 Likes

i would say let it release wherever it naturally wants to. Don’t try to force it to conform exactly to what is written in EA’s text. Everyone’s energy body is different, with different capabilities, so if it releases through the Anahata, then that is what is right for you at this time. It could be there is a block to the Anja that you have to work through, or maybe it is the Anahata that is your “chakra of command” rather than the Ajna.

In my opinion, I would advise you to continue with the meditation and see how it develops. My main advice to you is to stop trying to push the energy where it does not want to go. Relax and let the meditation take over. It is surprisingly powerful, and I always get a sense that the energy “knows” what it’s doing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

So you can manifest things through the Anahata then? I didn’t think that was possible?

1 Like

You can manifest through any chakra, from what I have read, so, yes, you can draw things to you through the Anahata. You may receive only what you need rather than what you want through the Anahata, though, but I would practice the meditation for a few months and see what results you get. The energy may be developing the Anahata before moving into the Ajna or it might be that your Anahata is more developed than the Ajna. When I practiced the meditation consistently for 60 days, I felt the energy move through every chakra, and it was more pronounced in my Vishuddha, rather than my Ajna.

Continued practice will wake up and develop all of your chakras.

2 Likes

Excellent information! Thank you sir!

1 Like

Oh also, do I have to visualise an outcome every time I do the meditation? I remember him talking about random creative and destructive forces manifesting, which would not be welcome right now.

1 Like

You don’t have to visualize anything. You place your awareness on the Muladhara and the Ajna while focusing on the intention you wish to manifest. My understanding is simply holding the intention lightly in your mind is sufficient.

3 Likes

Understood, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like