Coin divination and Summoning

I’ve been working with Sallos for two weeks now, and have felt his presence

That being said - Four Coin Divination of Hermes « The Digital Ambler

Is this a correct means of asking questions to the Duke?
I intend on asking him questions once I have made my requests clear 3 times, and spoken to him politely

3 Likes

Any method should be fine as long as you know how the method works.

I’ll teach you a traditional Geomantic method to go about asking him these questions:

1. Draw his Sigil on a piece of Paper.

2. Draw a circle clockwise around his sigil starting from the top.

3. Relax and gaze into his sigil. Now repeat the question in your mind until you are ready to cast the coins or however your method works, and so do the divination.

4. When you are done, trace over the circle again but this time anti-clockwise starting at the top.

4 Likes

WHat is the benefit of this method, over the summoning method I have been following?

The method I have been following is the following:

1. Visualise
  2. Reach into space, call fourth spirit 3 times
  3. Repeat enn
  4. Visualise
  5. Make requests 3 times
    6.Ask spirit to go in peace
  6. Clap hands and bow head
2 Likes

It’s faster.

That’s interesting, faster in terms of the ritual itself, or faster in terms of result?

I want to try show respect to the spirit, and have found that the method I’ve been following allows me to communicate and show that respect, as well as give offerings

Both you could say.

Then your method is completely fine if it works for you. It doesn’t matter much what method you use as long as it works, it’s just an alternative that some may find more to their liking. The method I listed is also specifically geared towards divination, while summoning can have different uses.

Okay great, I appreciate that a lot

I’m interested by this method, where did you first hear about it?

Other methods are welcomed by the way!

John Michael Greer’s ‘The Art and Practice of Geomancy’. It seems to come from the Medieval or Renaissance texts on Geomancy. There it is mainly used to invoke the Planetary Intelligences for divination.

1 Like

Interesting - Thank you for sharing this information, I appreciate it a lot

Excellent Method of demonic working! The 4 coins oracle system is antichristian as denying the sickness of christian trinity.

Clapping before and after is one of the oldest methods to open and close a ritual as well as knocking.

Your divination methods are perfectly ok @mmmr you can write a tutorial any time

2 Likes

Thank you for this!

I appreciate your guidance and kind words, glad I’m doing something correctly!

I find that my answers that I am given via the coins vary night to night - I’m uncertain as to whether this is Sallos playing with me perhaps? Though I doubt it, as he has appeared to me as serious, I think it could be the wording of my requests, or summoning him too many nights in a row (2 weeks now)

1 Like