Code fucking reddd code fucking redddd

CODE FUCKING RED !! CODE FUCKING REDDDD !!

My moms social worker just called her and said that I have $3,000 on my TD bank account . I think she got it backwards and meant to say I owe 3k but that’s not the point . The social worker said she needs an explanation because I’m not supposed to have that much money on welfare .

Please please please please please do not overlook this account if you can help . I think I’m in a dead fucking end I might go to jail for my warrant and for fraud . I asked king Belial and King Paimon for help but nothing really happened . Oh my fucking god my heart is beating so fast please I’m begging you help me

1 Like

Hmm questions that come to mind.

1st question
Did you do money magick or magick that required this amount?

2nd question
Did you apply any specific on its coming about?

3 Likes

Well if she got it backward and you actually owe the money, then you’re fine.

… And why in the fuck do a bunch of other people have access to your bank shit?

Dude if you are on parole or did something where a bunch of assholes get to look in your accounts, best thing is to just be humble and honest.

Obviously if you are making money on the side, you wouldn’t be putting it in an account for all those nosey fuckers to see.

6 Likes

I asked Bune and Clauneck to bring me in money from two separate ways and nothing happened .

1 Like

I’ll pm you everything that happened Idk who’s watching

2 Likes

I understand. Thanks for the PM. Money owed is likely to go to collections.

I guess the idea is for whatever case worker at TD to just see you as a shmuck and not do anything but send you threatening letters and ultimately send you to collections.

Spirits that can influence the case worker to not pay too much attention to you would be best.

You’ve got this!

2 Likes

Thanks ! Some hope.

But what about paying it off ? I already asked Bune and Clauneck to help me with some money but nothing happened . Should I ask a demon to somehow get me off the hook ? Like make TD forgive the debt and move on ?

Nah they will never do that bro.

You could talk to the case worker at TD, and downplay the whole thing. Let her know that you don’t want it to go to collections, that you won’t give her your sob story but you want to pay it off. You need to get ahead of this by talking to people.

After a while he/she will get sick of your bullshit and send you to collections.

You might be able to drag it on for 60 days or more, but once it is at collections, they will hound you.

Here’s the thing, they will hound you for the money, and nothing else.

If you wind up jammed up for something else, nobody gets paid.

Time for you to whip out your golden tongue.

3 Likes

My account has been in collections since last month .

I asked king Belial and King Paimon to help me plenty of times and nothing happened . Idk who else to ask

I asked king Belial if he could somehow get them to just forgive the debt and he said within 2-3 days and nothing happened

Wait a fucking second . I’m starting to think a demon somehow someway PUT that money there because, it’s not in the negative and it’s $0.4 over the amount I needed to put on there

What do you guys think ?

The way it looks on the paper . It shows that it’s in the bank account

I think it means it goes to the collections office for further information

Well how did an agency, get your bank details and find out you have 3 grand before you did?
Did you give them your login details or something?

2 Likes

I’ll pm you the details

Lol, yes, something most certainly happened. Didn’t I tell you when you first brought this up that those two have very old school senses of honor and justice? I would bet the farm that they are helping you, just not in a way you enjoy.

Want to fix this? Here are a few thoughts.

Did you ever take care of that turnstile hopping issue? If you own your actions and address that first then you might be surprised how the banking issue resolves itself, at least regarding the social worker.

Have you taken any steps to talk to someone at the bank about resolving this in person? If it has been sent to collections have you called them?

Look, I’m not trying to preach, but there seems to be a misconception that they are going to fix everything without some sacrifice on your part. Sometimes they are not in the mood for blood or sweets. Sometimes they demand growth (especially the Kings). Maybe they just get a kick out of seeing if they can push you in a direction that indulges them. Who knows?

6 Likes

I didn’t take care of the turnstile issue .

I wrote a post about going to the bank and speaking to them . But I needed a police report . I went there and long story short they said I have to fix it .

I didn’t call collections

2 Likes

There you go, man. You now have a to do list. That may be how they help you; by surprising you with how well it resolves itself as you handle it and take the reigns.

2 Likes