CLOSED Breaking into the deck

1. Valac. Buried truths that can poison your life in ignored, can be liberating when brought to the surface in the right way. The secret solution is right under your nose if only you look the right way

2. Belial. In uncertain times, you must know your friends before making your move May suggest that you’re there for others, but when you need people to be there for you, there’s nobody to be seen. If there’s issues that you tell or surrounds them, keep it to yourself while it’s being sorted.

3. Vapula. Take control of your life by learning from the masters of your profession So if you have a career, it may be worth trying to learn more, which isn’t a bad thing and always encouraged. Even learning out of work to apply that to your job is good.

1 Like

Yeah, I know exactly what it means, thank you!

1 Like

1. Orias. Trust your intuition and feelings, represents enlightenment and how to live in harmony with others. Strive for harmony with your fellows and listen to your instinct Not getting anything bad, just daily advise maybe haha.

2. Vine. Can uncover hidden troubles you face, personal weaknesses that you may be unaware of or people out to undermine you. You need a champion both to understand your position and help to fight your corner …we got an invitation to evoke maybe? hmm…

3. Barbatos. Seems to be saying to take a break from your day to day activities and do something you enjoy or be with nature. A little bit everyday gives you time to breathe. Time to escape the modern life for the simple pleasures of nature

All in all, spiritual progression sounds good. I’m not getting anything bad, apart from number two. It’s nothing you’re doing wrong, some things may still need to come up though.

1 Like

Will continue the last five later on

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s patience. I will be onto these by the end of the week probably. Life is priority at the moment