CLOSED Breaking into the deck

Hi all! I’m back with doing readings. I’m going to be introducing the fallen angel oracle cards, based on the goetia. Haven’t used this much, only a few times and most recently yesterday, so this is more breaking into the deck.

I’m going to be taking a limited number of 10 people to give readings to. Please bear in mind that these are oracle cards, any message or information I give has been taken from the cards meaning. I don’t channel the entity from the cards for the message :slight_smile:

Feedback is appreciated! I don’t need a question, but feel free to send one in. If you can, please try and keep it here as I’ll get confused if I’m receiving comments and inboxes.

5 Likes

M in

1 Like

Count me in. :clap:

1 Like

I’m in! No need for question, I trust your deck!

1 Like

My own Fallen Angel Oracle cards are my favourite deck, so I’ll definitely take one :slight_smile:

Please give me a general reading on my spiritual progression.

1 Like

Could I have one please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take one if there are still some open slots! :smile:

1 Like

I would love one, please.

editing to ask: what do the next few months have in store? am i right to take a break from outward results and focus on myself or do I redouble my efforts?

1 Like

Can I get a reading please?

1 Like

I was finding it difficult to connect to your energy, so this took longer to pull that usual.

Past, Present, Future.

1. Dantalion. Representing empathy and having that for others even if they’re different to you or share different beliefs. Peace and reconciliation can be achieved through understanding and the recognition of common humanity

2. Purson. Represents success and advises that with his support, success is assured and can encourage allies to your cause. After a well-earned victory, beware of claiming more credit than you deserve So in other words, what I can gather from the message is don’t take all the credit when it may not be yours to claim. Recognize his help and the help others give.

3. Avnas. Another entity that can attract allies to you. Good fortune if only you apply calm reflection and insight to your situation

1 Like

One more space open

2 Likes

Me pls

1 Like

plaese dont forget me XDD
I just need an advice on how to go with the flow in a specific subject instead of fighting over and over
is sounds easy but in a way I think I miss something to be able to hit the nail on this

Past, Present, Future.

1. Bathin. Represents travel but with a hint of danger. Message of the card doesn’t say much, only to guard your health. So with this being past, I can only assume it meant before the virus.

2. Balam. If you’re going through conflict right now, Balam would be a good entity to ask for advice. Determined action is needed in the face of conflict and strife, but beware of taking the conflict too far Don’t get ahead of yourself or let anger fuel your actions, as it could be detrimental.

3. Botis. He can reveal the root cause of a dispute and can give justice. Short-term pain leads to a lasting and just settlement Sometimes you’ll need to make a difficult decision, the right one may seem harsh but in the end it will lead to reconciliation and peace.

1 Like

I wont forget but I can’t do them any faster :slight_smile: There are a few before you so please be patient with me, I’m trying.

1 Like

You’re good @Becca

The accuracy of the reading on my part is indeed :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the reading . Can connect to the past . But not the present . And future is always fluid…

People have difficulty connecting to my energy . I wonder why ? :thinking: The present may be something that is coming in a very near future ?

Past, Present, Future.

1. Forneus. Be honest and clear about your aim and all will go well Think this speaks for itself haha. Faults that we prefer to be ignored trip us up when ignored. I have a feeling this is about working with an entity.

2. Bileth. Disruption that Bileth brings isn’t always a bad thing, but it will take everything you have to ride it out. A revolution threatens but with courage and wisdom you can emerge triumphant

3. Glasya-Labolas. Be careful who you’re friends with. This represents deception and betrayal Deception, treachery. You have a dangerous enemy posing as a friend Dangerous is whatever you make it, not always something really serious.

1 Like

I mean, I can’t really say because I don’t know for sure what is 100% going to happen. It’s what you make it imo, things always change.

1 Like

Thanks @Becca