[CLOSED] 5 Free Tarot Readings: Two-Card Spread for SPECIFIC QUESTIONS (Yokai Yochi Deck)

Hello all,

To break in and celebrate a new deck, I am offering 5 “Two-Card Spread” readings to address specific questions. This spread is not suitable for a general overview of your circumstances or broad insight into a situation.

Please keep in mind:

• All readings will below be posted as well as in my BALG Tarot Journal
  • I am an experienced reader, but I am out of practice
  • No reader is always 100% accurate
  • This is a new deck
  • If you are rude to me, I will not read for you
  • Feedback, negative or positive or neutral, is greatly appreciated

It will likely take me a few days to do these. I am only offering 5 readings, but if we have been homies on BALG for years or you have helped me and are interested in a reading, just post your question below :slight_smile:

@buboplague • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

Hi,my question is:do lilith help me with what i want?

1 Like

I would like one please!Will Sallos bring me the man I asked for? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Am i on the right track for me?Thanks in advance@Mythopoeia

1 Like

If is it possible one reading about Sv…She will come back to me and we will date out ?Thanks

1 Like

I’d be interested if there’s still room. A close friend has just applied for a UK work permit after investing their life’s savings to study in the UK. However, the process seems to be a bit iffy. What do you feel the outcome will be?

1 Like

How me and Georgette will end up in the future thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like

I. Queen of Staves (Yamauba)
II. Page of Cups (Baku)

Queen of Staves (appropriate for Lilith) is a strong “yes”. Page of Cups informs you that a pleasant surprise, or message, is coming your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I. Three of Cups (Chochin-obake)
II. King of Coins (Abura Shumashi)

Three of Cups speaks of joy and merriment (with the risk of having too much fun), while King of Coins indicates a responsible, respectable, successful, mature, and grounded man. I would read that as a yes: perhaps you will meet at a social function, and / or he will bring an element of stability to your life. Looks good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you be a little more specific? Do you mean in specific life choice, or for a particular endeavor, or certain decison, etc. This spread isn’t built for general insight.

I. Three of Swords (R) (Okka)
II. Eight of Staves (R) (Nozuchi)

Three of Swords revisits heartbreak and painful, emotional conflicts. In reverse, it indicates the release and healing of some of that pain. Eight of Staves in reverse speaks of stagnation. The timing isn’t quite right, but it the damage is not irreversible. Give them some space for now.

Thank you!

1 Like

I. 10 of Swords (R) (Serei)
II. Ace of Cups (R) (Choko)

10 of Swords is usually only a card I want to see when I curse someone. In reverse, it can take on a more positive meaning. After a period of struggle, it is finally time to pick up the pieces and move forward. Ace of Cups reversed on the other hand indicates that suffering, disappointment, and loneliness lie on the horizon.

With these two cards combined, I would advise your friend to be very wary of others and know who their real friends are. It looks like they are going to need some emotional support and a good deal of inner strength. At the same time, I don’t see anything that says its going to end in total ruin.

The five offers have already been taken, but I will be offering more readings in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much <3 I will keep you posted :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry,my mistake,i wonder if Naamah will help me,about my problems?

1 Like

Many thanks. Yes, I agree. I do see some troubles but, it is also possible they are in the past, and that things are moving forward in a better way but perhaps not as wonderfully as hoped for. I guess they’re upset that things did not play out as “beautifully” as they wanted them to. You’re right, I don’t feel any total disaster coming their way either. Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

I. Ten of Swords (Serei)
II. Queen of Coins (Yuki Onna)

Ten of Swords is difficult card, evoking themes of betrayal, defeat, and mob violence. This could be in reference towards others working against you, or your own doubts blocking you. Queen of Coins is a more benevolent card; a woman in her power and managing her earthly affairs with grace and dignity. I read this as Naamah being there to help lift you out of your problems- but not without a “little death” on your part. There is something (painful) you must let go of, so that you can move forward on a path that she will help clear and set for you.

1 Like

Thank you😁

1 Like