[CLOSED] 5 Free Tarot Readings: Four-Card Spread for General or Specific Inquiries (Yokai Yochi Deck)

Hiya :wave:

I am offering 5 “Four-Card Spread” readings for general insight or specific questions.

Please keep in mind:

• All readings will be posted below as well as in my BALG Tarot Journal
  • No reader is always 100% accurate
  • If you ask for a reading when the five spots have already been taken, I will not respond
  • Feedback, negative or positive or neutral, is greatly appreciated

@buboplague • Instagram photos and videos

4 Likes

I would like one please. I am single, straight and I would like to know about my romantic future please

1 Like

I would like one please. What is holding me back and how can I move forward

1 Like

I’d like one. You did one for me a while back and it was pretty ominous (but accurate I think). I’d appreciate it if you did a general insight one. Curious if things progressed since then.

1 Like

I am interested please

1 Like

I would like a general read of my current path in magick, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Five of Cups indicates that your current mindset regarding your love life is one of disappointment and dwindling hope. The challenge for you here is Nine of Cups- lust for results.

Eight of Coins reversed as your past indicates not putting in the work in the right area; perhaps you were working hard, but were not cultivating what you actually need.

Knight of Cups reversed suggests that this approach will likely continue to block you from your romantic goals. The cards suggests that it is time to try something new, and develop in a different way. This is more likely to get you what you want.

1 Like

Nine of Swords suggests that you are being plagued by guilt, or haunted by fears. There is a significant mental blockage. Justice as the challenge card tells you that you must accept responsibility for your actions in the case of the first, or face your fears in the case of the second. It is time to “face the music”.

Two of Wands reversed suggests that a decision you made in your past led you here. The Hermit reversed warns you against avoiding / denying your role in this decision and the consequences that resulted. Intensifying isolation lies on your horizon if you do not try to come to terms with whatever this is.

1 Like

Six of Cups reversed can be a sign of leaving old ways behind you, at the expense of loosing touch with your inner child. Four of Cups as the challenge card suggests that you are struggling with this transition. Nostalgia and comfort keep you from moving forward.

Ten of Staves reversed suggests an excess of responsibility and burdens have weighed you down, grinding you to a halt and leaving you wishing for simpler days. King of Pentacles reversed warns that you may lose what you have worked so hard for if you continue to avoid doing what needs to be done.

Edit: Intuitively, I believe King of Pentacles reversed is also here to assure you that you do not have to completey lose touch with your past/inner child and become a “miser”. There is a very achievable balance available for you.

1 Like

If you’re still accepting requests, I’d like one too about my romantic future, please :slightly_smiling_face:
Male 19, interested in female. Thank you.

Page of Wands reversed suggests that you are feeling disempowered / frustrated, or struggling to make a decision / manifest your desires. You have desires and ideas, but aren’t currently able to move forward them.

Page of Coins as your challenge card emphasizes your blockage with materialisation. This could be a lack of funding or domestic stability, a consequence of poor physical health, or a struggle to get your ideas out if your head and on to paper.

Nine of Wands as your past suggests that you have endured great suffering and tragedy. Three of Coins encourages you to endure and connect with others. You can build something wonderful and materialise your goals, if you would lower your walls and accept a little outside help and input.

King of Swords is an excellent signifier for where you are on your magical path. You embody your authority and weild it with purpose, strategy, and strength. You are in control and operating from a place of personal power.

Ace of Coins as your challenge card suggests that you are spending too much time in the mental realm and need grounding. Setting a tangible goal and getting results in the physical realm might give you a boost in your magical practice. Alternatively, it may be time to get creative and change things up a little. Have fun with your practice!

Two of Coins reversed suggests that an imbalance in your past, especially regarding the physical realm, has led you to where you are magically today. Three of Wands in your future suggests a meaningful collaboration lies ahead; this could be with spirits or other practicioners.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! It resembles my current situation perfectly!

1 Like

Thank you. Fairly accurate, though not sure what decision or how to fix it. Regardless I have a direction to look and I appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Two of Wands reversed in the past position could also indicate inaction; not feeling confident enough to move forward with something.

No problem; thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

That fits better than I’d like to admit, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you! Yea, I can see truth in this. Appreciate the reading.

1 Like

Thank you. This resonates with me alot

1 Like

Thank you.I have no clue how to change things though

1 Like