[CLOSED] 5 Free Tarot Readings: Essential Keys Spread (Anima Mundi Tarot Deck)

I chose the Magician as the sig. for you

I. Present Character/Situation: 9 of Pentacles R
II. Past that Influences the Present: 3 of Wands R
III. Your Abilities: 6 of Pentacles
IV. Your Passions/Interests: 4 of Wands
V. Where You Are (Probably) Headed: 6 of Cups

Nine of Pentacles Reversed suggests that you are not currently satisfied, contrary to outside appearances. In spite of the material abundance that surrounds you, and what would appear to others to be an ideal life, you feel isolated. This is perhaps the result of having neglected your relationships in favor of working hard to achieve stability and collect physical things. 3 of Wands suggests that your previous financial/business endeavors were likely marked by competition, a lack of support, forces working against your favor, and your plans not unfolding as expected. The two cards combined suggest that you managed to overcome these hurdles, but it has not brought you satisfaction.

6 of Pentacles indicates that you are not greedy however; in fact you are likely very generous and may have talents that would be be put to good use in the social sector. This is further emphasized by 4 of Wands- you are likely an excellent team player and have likely invested into your community in one form or the other. The cards seem to think that you would make a fantastic philanthropist or social justice advocate!

6 of Cups suggests the reemergence of someone from your past, or perhaps new members (especially children) joining your family/community in a way that will be of strong significance to you. If I remember correctly, I think I gave you a reading in the past that involved someone asking to be welcomed back into your life, and 6 of Cups came up in that reading as well? If so, perhaps that is related to what possibly awaits on your horizon.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback!! It wasn’t the kindest of readings, but sometimes those readings can be extra helpful. I hope this one was of some help to you.

1 Like

All of them are aligned
Thank u very much!
Only that for personal reasons I’m not going to continue with what is representing the last card, but definitely the past influence came back.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!