Cleansing Visualisations

Hi can anyone recommend me a cleansing visualisation that can be done anywhere,anytime,also can be done by beginners in magick,and for cleansing oneself?

2 Likes

Maybe I came up with this or someone on the spiritual plane taught me this idk. If you have a ritual dagger great if not that doesn’t matter cause it’s all done with visualization but the dagger just makes me seem more like a god when doing it lol.

Here is what I did and you can try this for yourself.

So I sat on my couch because I felt there was one too many presences in my house and it was rather annoying. I sat on my couch. I closed my eyes. Had the dagger in my hand. And I started breathing. As I was breathing I could see I was charging the base of the dagger with my inner vision. So I saw personally a glowing white ball grow on the end of my knife. You can probably use anything for this it doesn’t have to be a dagger obviously. If ur gonna use anything else though I’d cleanse it first. You can do this with only your hands too even just clap. But I could the energy coursing through the handle. I took a deep breath while repeating that everything I don’t want will be banished. I did that and then dropped the handle of the dagger onto my palm (onto the center where the palm chakra is) and I visualized a shockwave coming out and obliterated the presences around me.

It sounds corny as hell but when I opened my eyes I didn’t feel any presence anymore and it felt more peaceful. You can try it. Or don’t. That’s just my experience but intentions matter cause I think I made that mini ritual up on the spot that night. So you may end up doing your own thing. Intention matters.

4 Likes

“You can do this with only your hands too even just clap.” I didn’t understand the clap concept

Sorry I’m Shit at explaining things. So when I made the ball grow out of the handle then touched it to my palm causing the explosion, you could perhaps see the ball growing from your palms then when you touch your palms together maybe. Use your imagination but feel free to use what I wrote. Again I’m tired and just all around sometimes shit at giving explanations so I’m sorry😅

1 Like

I remember a magickal lesson, maybe from Phil Hansford’s free course, which is more or less like that: visualize a white light coming out from you through top of the head, and eventually filling the room.
I have a slight doubt, but maybe it was so; anyway, indeed, probably it would work also vice versa: visualizing white light entering head and filling the body, then the room.

2 Likes

Anyone of any level can do these anytime, anywhere, no tools, just spare time, attention, and visualization/imagination:

You visualize breathing white light, stars, energetic fire or whatever makes you think of NEW and rejuvenating energy…

When you breathe out, visualize black smoke leaving you and breathe out as much as you can until you empty your lungs.

Picture the black smoke turning into steam or white vapor, signifying that all the gunk or muck has/is being “burned off”.

Do this until you feel like you’re done or it’s sufficient.

If you want more of an area effect:

Breathe in as before, but this time as you breathe out you are instead putting some of that energy into a ball above and in front of you as you build an orb of power.

genki-dama-spirit-bomb
Large+sprirt+bomb

Do this until you feel you’ve reached a sufficient "critical mass"

Now…slowly take the final DEEP breath…

See that ball of energy as a BOMB that’s gonna obliterate any stagnation and crap that was there before and leave it’s energetic miasma in it’s wake.

See it fall and as it hits expulse the final breath of air and empty your lungs as you see and feel it’s shockwave wash over you.

explosion-mushroom-cloud

Take a moment to center yourself and feel the “radiation” left behind in the now clear and energized area. Bask in it and go about your day.

3 Likes

thanks a lot for the method , its ok i am bad at explaining sometimes too

thanks a lotttt :smile:

1 Like

wow seems anime like thank you lots i seriously love this forum now

Amazing!!!

I’m sure that can be used to dissolve also an overcrowded room or anger…

2 Likes

I imagine a loud singing bowl hi pitched moving around my body in a circle. Either head to toe or left or right doesn’t matter. 1 and 1/2 seconds per turn around the body. I was taught this by Asmodeus… :slight_smile:
It actually got rid of a spirit that had been taunting me for 20 years!

3 Likes

Thanks a lott! Which posture do we need to be in while doing this?for How long does one need to do this?

1 Like

Also how many times a day?

1 Like

I’ve done it laying down in a fetal position and sitting up. Just for a few minutes maybe less.

1 Like

Before any rituals or astral travel, and whenever you feel like you may be being attacked.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot again for sharing the technique !:pray:t2:

1 Like

Cleansing is very important and should be done daily.

One should learn how to purify their subtle body, and chakras. Ideally you should acquire such instructions from a genuine Master or Guru.

People bathe and groom themselves, but fail to realize they need to do the same thing for their subtle body. When one does not do so, they become ill, or confused, or not see things clearly.

Moreover, when you go to certain places or hang around certain people, you can pick up their subtle grime and filth; you should cleanse yourself prior to commencing spiritual work.