Cleansing tarot card deck

Hey guys :smile_cat:
I’ve received my tarot deck from a friend who I payed $24 for her deck . She hardly used it but still always good to cleanse anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I have a crystal that I bought a few months back from a store five below :roll_eyes: so and I never used it for anything completely yet , it’s suppose to be a for my charka but I wanted to just set aside for another purpose which was being a vessel for my ubi . Which I didn’t make it a vessel bc I didn’t have the right tools , I only have tarot cards for now and well that’s it . Dose the stone have to be charged for it to cleanse my cards?, and dose it have to be sea salt to cleanse my cards instead of regular white salt?
My ubi’s alter :smile_cat:

there’s no difference between sea salt and rock salt. Sea salt is just salt that has been washed into the sea and then got extracted from the water again.
The only difference in energy would be that sea salt got into contact with water and sun, whereas rock salt was extracted from mines.
So I guess if you want you could associate sea salt with light, and rock salt with darkness.

1 Like

When placing my cards in salt , is there any incantation I’m must chant ?

Or when placing my crystal on top dose it have to be charged and if so how do I charge .

You can charge your crystal in the moonlight, preferable waxing moon. And you can chant an incantation, but you don’t have to do any of that.
Is that the first time you cleanse something?

The most important thing you should remember is that everything you use is a tool. Salt, crystal, even incantation. They’re tools to help you.
But your most important tool is your mind. I’m not saying you should stop caring about everything and getting lazy, because these tools help you a lot especially in the beginning.
I’m not using any incantations to cleanse, so I can’t really help you with one.

1 Like

Yes it’s the frist time

I’m cleansing my cards by shuffling out the negitive energy or blowing.

There’s some good advice here:

1 Like

I run a business for psychic/tarot readings, we have found using sage is a great way to cleanse energies off cards, which should be done to pull energies off from the person you got them from. I would also sage anything you buy that is spiritual as it Carrie’s energies throughout production to shipment.

1 Like