Classes

Hello all. I’m 20 and currently trying to get into college. When I was a teen, I had a cancer situation that resulted in me failing a few classes. I’m now trying to make up those credits online, but I have ADHD. It’s hard for me to actually work through these classes, not because I can’t learn easily. I’m a quick learner. The issue is that the classes are extremely uninteresting, they’re online and thus give me way too little structure for my personality, and they are extremely tedious. I just want to jump straight to the college part already :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently pathworking through E.A.’s “Works of Darkness,” which includes: Dark Meditations, Consecration Rites, Candle Magick, Sigil Magick, Scrying Divination, Demonic Evocation and Invocation, Necromancy, Vampirism, Baneful Magick, and Dark Devotion.

Is there anything in the types of magick listed above that can help me with my education? Specifically: motivation, interest, and/or guidance for students? All answers are extremely appreciated as this is a big deal for me right now and I’m doing anything/everything I can do accomplish my goal.

2 Likes

Perform sigil magick with King Paimon. He is master of all arts and sciences and is well suited to help with class work. If you search the forum, many people here have used his help with great effect.

4 Likes

Very cool :ok_hand: I’ll give it a shot

1 Like

There’s a thread here where people also discussed this:

2 Likes

Thanks for this Eva :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:
EDIT: After checking the link out I realized I might be giving my obstacles a little too much credit, which isn’t very black magician of me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh my. If I could heart this 10 times I would

2 Likes