Clariaudience mantras

so i’m training my clariaudience using specific mantras And a japamala.

I use this one:. Clairaudience – V.K. Jehannum

Can someone recommend me another mantras for clariaudience, or tips for clariaudience

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

DhyaanGuru Dr. Nipun Aggarwal

look him up on youtube, maybe you will find something

2 Likes

also, this was a synchronuicity llol

1 Like

]

Hahahaha

The links vk jehannum has posted have been removed.

1 Like

I recommend lucifuge dark star activation for clairaudience.

I am working on activating it as It helps with soul travel and clairaudience

Vishuddha’s bija mantra “Ham”, some of the ones here:

and either vibrating “I” or “E” pronounced as in “helicopter”: one is for clairvoyance and the other for clairaudience… I found that info on Youtube but can’t remember if it is the 1st or 2nd mantra.

1 Like

Do this on daily basis. If you think that you can do advance metod charging and rotating chakras.

9 Likes

Samael aun weor?

Thank you!

1 Like

No, btw I found the video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

It was on my notebook

The first chakra, called Muladhara or the Base Chakra, is crimson and resides at the base of the spine. This chakra is associated with survival instincts, ambition, physical identity, autonomy, general physical well-being, level-headedness, and our connexion to telluric energies. The mantra I would recommend for opening it is “Lepaca Muladhara.”

The mantra I would recommend for empowering the chakra is the name of the Norse rune Sowilo, pronounced “SOW-vee-LOW.” This is the mantra that I use for the empowerment of all seven major chakras as well as minor ones.

If any of the opening mantras prove too difficult to pronounce, you may simply use “Lepaca.” Lepaca is the name of the Demon of Opening.

The second chakra is known as Svadhisthana, or the Sacral Chakra. It is orange and it is just above the navel. It’s associated with emotional identity, creativity, self-gratification, pleasure, procreation, personal realtionships, adaptability, sexuality, and general well-being. The mantra which I tell my apprentices to use when opening it is “Lepaca Svadhisthana.”

The third chakra is named Manipura and known as the Solar Plexus Chakra. It is yellow and it’s associated with our sense of belonging, self-esteem, stamina, strength of will, ego, anger management, analysis of intuition, and our understanding of our emotions. “Lepaca Manipura.”

The fourth chakra is named Anahata and known as the Heart Chakra. It is light green and it resides in the center of the sternum. Anahata is associated with social identity, the ability to trust, emotional stability, wisdom, love, compassion, and feelings of empowerment. “Lepaca Anahata.”

The fifth chakra is named Vishuddha and known as the Throat Chakra. It is sky blue and associated with communication, creativity, autonomy, deception, manipulation, expression, and our ability to synthesize symbols with ideas. “Lepaca Vishuddha.”

The sixth chakra is named Ajna and known as the Third Eye. It shines indigo and it resides behind the forehead. The third eye is associated with the traits of introspection, wisdom, intellect, clairvoyance, astral sight, intuitive reasoning, visualization, reading, and arithmetic. “Lepaca Ajna.”

The seventh chakra is named Sahasrara and known as the Crown Chakra. It shines purple and the upper half sticks out of your skull. If you have decent psychic senses, you can feel it if you move your hand back and forth a couple inches above your head. The crown chakra is associated with introspection, erudition, concentration, imagination, judgment, wisdom, and your ratiocination. “Lepaca Sahasrara.”

Binaural beats can be useful in opening the chakras. You can pray to Satan or Hecate prior to endeavor and ask Them to help you open your chakras. Opening the chakras can take several tries for some people.

2 Likes