Clairvoyance help

I hope i posted this on the right topic and if i didn’t please change it to the appropriate one, thanks.

So i have been making some progress but i feel always sad which im trying to not feel. Recently I have been having this dreams where i would see a hooded or most of the time a shadowy figure, I tried to understand what it was but i just can’t seem to sadly. I always think that it might be a parasite but i always get the vibe off a spirit from it. I would like to know what that being is/who. Also I have been trying so hard to get my clairvoyance but couldn’t so can i get some helpful tips,advices or videos that could help me get it.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Parasites are entities too. Just not friendly ones.

If the being is not a parasite, trust your intuition. Then maybe reach out and see what’s the beings intent - reason for being present is.

Don’t reach out if your getting a bad feeling/Vibe from the being. Banish and cleanse. Ward to.

2 Likes

Hm how can i reach out? Sorry if im asking too much

2 Likes

Well if you feel it’s safe to,

You seem to already have an image of what the being looks like which you can use as a focal point when maybe trying to telepathically reach out to said being. Also you can use the beings energy as a focal point to directly communicate. Probably would work better then, or even with an mental image of the being.

Just to be safe, have protection when reaching out.

2 Likes

Can i use the luna pony as a protection or something else?

4 Likes

That would be a good idea.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. wow it feels so good to write this reply from my own laptop for the first time in BALG lol ^-^ :smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

i just didn’t want to evoke too many entities so yeah i’m just kinda hesitant in evoking this spirit but sure i’ll read the post and if nothing works then surely i will try to ask help from Paralda.
thank you so much for the help, it means alot.

1 Like

Your welcome little one

1 Like

Paltator reminds me of vassago… Like, a lot.

2 Likes