Clairaudience Training + Rambling

I was meditating with a guided clairaudience meditation video, specifically this one:

I didn’t hear anything but about halfway through I kept getting flashes of scenes, fluorescent lights passing by as if I was on a hospital bed, and for some reason, I got this feeling that this was something related to my birth, just not my birth itself. I mentioned in my introduction post that there are little coincidences that tie me to Satan/Lucifer, LHP, shit like that, I’ll go more in-depth after I finish my meditation experience here. I’ll mark it with a :new_moon: in case you don’t wanna read all that because it will be pretty long lmao.
I then saw a group of people surrounding me, their faces distorted but I felt I could trust them. I saw a man sitting at a piano, I felt I had to call out to Lucifer and the man stood up and sat beside me, so I believe it was him.
I did invoke him last night, as it’s been embarrassingly long since I’ve spoken to him, and I haven’t meditated in a long while either. I gave him a whole bunch of offerings including different drinks, food, fruits, and my blood. I cried, apologized profusely for going MIA on him, vented a bit, told him what I was up to, and asked if he’d be willing to help because I feel I hit a wall.

:new_moon: Anyway, about the birth scene. My friends and I always joked about the things that coincidentally tied me to Satan/Lucifer/LHP, because I would tell them random stuff and they’d be like “Damn you really are satan’s daughter” or “I keep seeing 666 what did you do” but honestly… :eyes:
I was kinda scared to actually mention this just because like, you know how it goes, there are shows and movies that play on this sort of thing, and then you got people high off their asses claiming they’re the antichrist and whatever.
So I guess starting from the beginning, I mentioned this in my Introduction post. My mom had my older brother, got pregnant again but there was a cyst on her right ovary, she ended up miscarrying and needed to get that ovary removed. She was told there’s no chance she could get pregnant again let alone carry to full term so don’t even bother. Somehow a few years later, from her left ovary, I pop out, a full-term healthy baby. I am also the only left-handed person in the family. My birthday is August 13, left-handers day, and I found that out when I was really young in some random holidays book. I remember reading that in the middle ages, left-handers were accused of practicing witchcraft and it was seen as being related to the devil. I also remember something about the number 13 being related to the devil but I cant seem to find info on that now.
Another thing, I don’t see a lot of information here about this but a few years back I was doing some research and I stumbled upon Aradia, queen of witches, daughter of Lucifer and Diana. Born on August 13. Same as my birthday. I also remember seeing somewhere that my birthstone (Peridot) energetically corresponds to Lucifer.
This one is kind of a stretch but I read that Pluto has been used interchangeably with Satan, and in my birth chart Pluto is conjunct my chart ruler (Mars) in the 9th house. Im not sure what to make of that but, I thought i would mention it.:new_moon:

Anyway, this was a lot of rambling and i thought I’d post here, just to have it kept somewhere and if anyone wants to share their thoughts they could.

3 Likes

Just finished meditating again listening to Clairaudience 2 - Psychic Ability - Guided Exercise w/ Binaural Beats - YouTube
Saw a faint shadow of a man and heard “I don’t mind giving it to you” and “Don’t you see what they’re doing to us?” Honestly, I was so lost in it I didn’t think to respond or try and communicate. I think I’m gonna go back in and see what else I can hear.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been severely slacking. Since my last reply here 2 weeks ago I haven’t meditated a lot. But when I do I get absolutely nothing. I evoked Lucifer and Hekate last night and asked them to assist me because honestly not seeing or hearing anything is really discouraging, and I know it’s my fault. I tried meditating just now, and again, nothing. Not even a little whisper or a glimpse of something. I’m definitely gonna keep trying, I know it’s something you have to train, but it’s so strange that I got something when I first started training my clairaudience and then just nothing after that. Nothing in my dreams either. I wouldn’t think that they just have nothing to say, right? I mean Hekate did reach out. I could try tarot, I had to replace my rider waite deck so why not break it in with her.

1 Like

I thought it was opening your third chakra, like the gifts of the Holy Spirit word of knowledge and praying in tongues.