City protectors against vampirism

I wanted to ask if any of you guys ever noticed group of people and/or spirits that take notice when you vamp a particular city in large scale and try to attack you. I have noticed such presence in multiple cities.

Have you ever decided to run mass vampirism campaign when out for a walk in the central part of the city and noticed certain things, even people taking notice and not liking what you are doing? Did you ever get attacked for mass street vampirism?

Who are these protectors of people? Are they basically things that don’t take well to energy being stolen from their cattle? Got any information for me?

Yes. They’re especially prevalent in the capitals of Asian countries. The European groups are weaker, however. The most powerful resistance I’ve encountered came from the Kremlin, and New Delhi.

Have you ever decided to run mass vampirism campaign when out for a walk in the central part of the city and noticed certain things, even people taking notice and not liking what you are doing? Did you ever get attacked for mass street vampirism?

In my younger days, yes, and yes.

Who are these protectors of people? Are they basically things that don't take well to energy being stolen from their cattle? Got any information for me?

Some are more powerful vampires, others simply don’t like their energy being taken, and others are hired.

I’ve had encounters with such anti-vampirism police.

More specifically, my hometown’s, Nagasaki, and New York’s. Most of them could do little more to me than cut my tendrils. And that’s when I would open my mouth and do the sucking myself, and then they’d just fall into the hole as well(and when I feed from cities I’m a giant tentacled monster, just to make that clear).

My own city’s couldn’t even do that, though the entire land seems to have ‘‘evolved’’ an anti-vampiric defense system to it of essentially making the energy much less rewarding than it should be. Makes sense, because the Balkans and vampires and all.

The AVP(Anti-Vampire Police because I quite like that name) are far from homogeneous in their species, power, or agenda. Where there is a Farmer, there will also be a Shepherd, though.

I say divine on it and see what happens.

1 Like