Cigarette Butt magic?

Hello All!

My upstairs neighbor throws cig butts & ashes onto my balcony. I have collected about 20 of them. They’ve all had contact with him, some possibly with me when I scooped them into a ziplock. While he’s welcome to malign his own body, the butts can be a bother when I walk out on my balcony.

So any ideas on what to do with these things? Something to accelerate the cigs’ detrimental effects on him? Or just best to consign them to the landfill?

Try a binding spell with a poppet: use the butt as it’s heart, then bind him so he can’t smoke without it making him really sick, and stops littering with the butts everywhere.

5 Likes

Would you be kind enought to link to such a ritual / process? I’m new at this, Thanx.

Poppets are sympathetic magick:

Super easy, explained here:

If you try the search at top right you’ll find a bunch of examples and uses and related questions. As you’re new, I do recommend reading around the subject, as you’ll learn a massive amount very quickly and naturally. It’s used a lot in natural magick and there’s a ton about poppets on youtube as well.

Joey Morris is an advanced practitioner that teaches about poppets and a BALG contributing author, check this out:

For even more advanced stuff Sorceress Cagliastro also uses poppet which she calls effigies and has a book on the use of the “Effigy on the Self and Others”.

4 Likes

Radical. Thank you.

1 Like