CIA secret breathing techniques - CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210023-7

I need to try this out.

3 Likes

Direct link for anyone who prefers that to Dropbox:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210023-7.pdf

13 Likes

LHP or RHP :thinking:

:guardswoman:

Not yet, I’ll be trying these out this week once I have the free time & will report back :smiling_face:

1 Like

When I first started meditating I came across the Monroe Institute and their focus 10 exercises. At the time I didnt understand getting into altered states. So I dismissed as something I couldn’t follow at that time.

5 Likes

It’s amazing how all the things people get called “woo woo” for are slowly being exposed.
The CIA did remote viewing techniques too that they’ve released and stuff to do with OBE’s.

Thank you for sharing this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, the entire CIA publicly released archives are just a long list of PDF’s, especially on The Black Vault

3 Likes

Very interesting that the CIA released this, hopefully in the future we get more stuff like it

Bumping this for the daytime friends. :smiley:

In one of the declassified documents from 1977 released by the CIA, it’s mentioned that you can use the code 55515 to reduce pain from the physical body.

What You Do:

Focus your awareness on where your physical pain is coming from and repeat the numbers 5-5-5-1-5 until the pain is gone.

Anecdotal reports state an almost immediate reduce in pain after using this method.’

Placebo effect? Or Re-coding your body?

I did a bit more digging at it looks like there’s a gene discovered in 2000 (over 20 years later) that relates to pain perception also identified as 55515

References
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/55515
A new member of acid-sensing ion channels from pituitary gland - PubMed
GATEWAY INTERMEDIATE WORKBOOK - MONROE INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

16 Likes

He’s saying they labeled the number of the gene related to pain perception 55515 so you say it in your mind and it reduces pain ?

3 Likes

Hm, I tried the first exercise from the Hemi-Sync audios for this document and yeah, it’s really relaxing and refreshing.

1 Like

I dismissed this when I heard a youtuber talk about these numbers, but it seems to work, even when I’m pinching myself :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yes.

But I think they named it afterwards, and also there’s nothing about the numbers afaik that relates to the structure of the gene, it’s just cataloguing, so that is some seriously strange stuff.

But it does work!

Maybe they named the gene after the code…? :thinking:

3 Likes

Some call of duty shit

2 Likes

This is a very fascinating read. The CIA has been studying parapsychology and psychic techniques for such a long time. Same with so many other organizations. I’m so glad that you shared this. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m going to have to.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing meditations with the Hemi-Sync audios and in the second one they “install” some handy stuff with hypnosis - when you touch the fingers of your right hand to the back of your neck and say “One” repeatedly (in your head or out loud), you become more focused and aware. It seems to be working well, even when I’m kinda tired!

The other thing is when you touch the fingers of your right hand to the center of your forehead and try to remember something with closed eyes, you’ll be able to recall stuff much more vividly, with great detail - I haven’t tried that one yet, but I’m curious what else they have!

As for the audio, they’re basically binaural beats, with hypnosis suggestions.

6 Likes

Like seriously now people… That’s No CIA techniques. For real now.

Do you know where they come from and by whom they were created?

Some douche bag created it. CIA got very strange techniques that I can not disclose here.

Anyone got one for astral travel they’ve declassified?

Seriously amazed rn at the 55515 shit!

These are all techniques that were created and pioneered by the bob Monroe and the Monroe Institute.

1 Like