Christian protected from Demonic influences

All limitations are set by humans, nothing more. Religion have religious leaders that set their doctrines, and asked their followers to follow those doctrines.

Spirits follow no rules by humans or whatsoever that those religious leaders have made people think.

The rest are believes you may want to hold rigidly because might be am identity of something you do not want to lose. I will suggest you open your mind and try new things.

1 Like

I have opened my mind since I left the church. I’ve come to know her as another aspect of the goddess.

I’m not sure I put it the right way. Mary is the mother of god, the son Jesus. Which means that she would be obedient to the father aspect of the godhead, Jesus the son, and holy spirit. Some of the things that you posted go directly against gods word and Mary being the mother of god wouldn’t disobey. I do not believe much of the Bible, and have an open mind to many possibilities. Since the Bible is rerecorded history from cultures before it, and it is not without flaws, and contradictions. For one example, the story of Lilith was removed except for very tiny references, and that was a big story. Also god does have a wife, her name is asherah, but her story was edited because all of the writers had their own agenda, which was to control ppl, and of course we know to get money, and also to keep women subservient, and all to be obedient to the church. In other words a herd like mentality for the masses, which the churches have prospered from for many many years. So what I was saying is that the Mary of the Bible, wouldn’t penalize a demon for not making good on a pact. But the Mary you’re speaking of may be the true spirit, and capable of much more and not in such a rigid religious sense. I wasn’t insulting your beliefs. I had an altar for this spirit for many years, and it was after I got out of my religious Roman Catholic mindset, so I get it.

Yup. She is a front for Isis, Horus being her son, his virgin birth. You’re right. Not many ppl get that

More like Inanna and Tammuz both are older than Aset(Isis) and Heru(Horus)