Christian Forums vs open mindedness

Maybe they just don’t like weird stuff but man when I listen to music while sleeping I dream weird shit…

Here’s what was posted and deleted and me being banned: (it was a dream so it’s not going to match the songs vision)

I had a dream due to wearing earbuds…
I’ll try to write it out but it’s got modified lyrics from this song

There was a huge black stained pyramid with a circular top and a sigil circle on top. Below in side were chronic tentacles and the dark tree of death rooted… above was the sephiroth and tree of life. Top was a glowing sparkling whitish living infinity symbol. Below was a similar blackish dark one. Between was a red one just around the sigil.

Above was all those angels spiraling pic of old and the OMNI THRONE on ophanim Wheels, pulled by beasts unknown like sphinxes, deva, etc.

And in front with flaming swords and armor were 7 seraphim. And there were choirs. And mech warrior holy machines and negation with a hyper cube in his right hand. Sandals hon and some other 500 year tall angels were beside him/it. And there were the 4 beasts with hundreds of eyes and the 13 elders. Mary and the apostles were in their ring around another gate. Christ was seated with his pidgeon spirit in hand in that doorway dimsion.

Nuns, popes, monks, priest, and throngs were chanting below them.

Similarly below were the mirrored dark angels and being and I guess anti OMNI or a Satan Lucifer or whatever. And dragons and titanic demons and other beasts. Lucifer or whatever was similarly seated in a vortex with phoenix in hand. Some huge being had a black cube like the one in Mecca but it had burnt carved stone crosses upside down at its bases with molten rock below it (seemed to represent the current church of Christians and their fallen misguided ways)

North side of pyramids were throngs of humans and countries and their rulers angry and in the distance I saw a flying star ship that looked like the fluer de ris symbol but it was a galactic ship the size of the moon. Armies of tanks and soldeiers on the ground.

The south side were the religions of the world and their gods and demos of every type imaginable and preachers and shaman and cultists etc.

On the left side Er west I guess or east ??? Was the corporations and greed of the world and all currencies and machines of technology including a being above the galaxy with mechanical tendrils and shiny wires.

On the right side were all the aliens and imagination and even fantasy beasts written about and worlds.

And off stage was my old farmer self with my fatty clothes and farmer hat and rough short beard being crushed but pushing a huge meteor from crushing my spot on some ocean mountain bleeding and dying while being mocked inside and out and laughed at. And it all went in sequences with this song… there’s a part where the nuns and stuff really mock before the music and lyric to the part where it talks about the madman teaching… that’s where I had fire in my eyes and every thing else recoiled in a state of shock as I was appearing on the sigil and the red infinity flowed brighter and the trees shook and piece were breaking like rocks raining down and up both glowing in perspective colored fires and rainbows cracking.

I’d almost say their was terror in all the faces of creation as 1 stood against all in a futile battle for annihilation… odd dream.

The lyrics in my dream mirrored the song:

In the dream I see a Massive stepped pyramid with a circle of runes and sigils… glowing light from above and dark tendrils from inside below… all sides surrounded as described above]

[Believers, monks, priests, etc: - beings in the sky and ones below and to the north, west, east, south of the pyramid]

[believers singing in choir]
Fire falling from the sky
Rage of god is coming down
Armaggeddon’s drawing nigh
Sinner cry! Heathen die!
Hear the toll of pain, gloria, gloria
In the fiery rain

Fire falling from the sky
Rage of god is coming down
Armaggeddon’s drawing nigh
Sinner cry! Heathen die!
Hear the toll of pain, gloria, Gloria

Now the time has come, the end’s begun
And the only one will come [glare in my direction]

[A monk]
It has been foretold
By the visions of the old
And the madness in their eyes
Said his angel will arise

[A Seer then choir of people]
That’s what they know: “Holy Lord it’s over, oh god
We have done no wrong
So we go where we belong
To the neverending dream
But for those who lived in sin”

[A Seer again and different choir]
They claim to know: “Holy Lord it’s over oh god”

[Pope:]
Hey Angel, can you tell me
Will you lead us to the place
Full of heat, in the fire
For we only brought disgrace

[Metatron — pointing at Keighn (me)]
He is not the one. If they only knew (pointing at the Church’s)

[Bishop:]
Hey Angel, will you take us
To the judgement of his rage
Hey will we die
For we couldn’t close the gate

[Sandalphon:]
To the knowledge as they have been told

[Jesus Christ:]
I don’t know how could I prove
Nothing but the cloven hoof
Reigning over them as well
While they keep on fighting hell
Babylon the scarlet whore has come

[The Seven Seraphim singing in unison marching forward armed in swords of holy fire]
We are the seven, judgement of heaven
Why don t we know: We are the angels
It’s revelation, soul castigation
Fire will burn us away

Why don’t we know: We are the angels
Fire will bum us away

[False Prophet:]
Redeemer, devastion
Hope it only has been ment
For the sin of the dreamer
who broke the law you’d sent

[Murmur the demon philosopher pointing at Keighn:]
He is not the one. If they only knew

[Asmodeus:]
Hey, don t know but I wondered:
When we lost the seal again
Maybe stoned by the incense
Do we rise or just descent

[Murmur again pointing at Keighn:]
He is not the one. If they only knew

[Anti-Christ:]
I don t know how could I prove
It’s nothing but the cloven hoof
Reigning over them as well
While they keep on fighting hell
Babylon the scarlet whore has come

[The Seven Dark Seraphim marching forward with swords of shadows in the reverse heaven]
Fire will burn us away

Fire will burn us away

[Battle ensues in chaos and law in the massive Kanji of entities around the pyramid and infinity symbols]

[The Damned & The Earth whispering to the cosmos as the winds blow…]
Father forgive us…
When will the angel come…?
[Other prayers and callings…]

[Voices in the tower reprimanding Keighn (me) as I grow weaker bleeding and dying on a mountain top as an asteroid crushes me even as I try to force it back]

[13 Elders, Apostles & Mary pointing at me mockingly]
Woe to you longing for the wisdom
Woe to you longing for the light
All my sons bring me back what is mine
Or you’ll end burning in this night
Woe to you longing for the wisdom
Woe to you longing for the light
All my sons bring me back what is mine
Or you’ll end burning in this night

[white fire in my eyes as I slowly push the two forces apart appearing on the pyramid. The Sephiroth and Qliphoth pushed apart revealing a black door to the void holding the imprisoned Annihilation…]

[Keighn:]
Once I have been lost in what they told me to believe
Until I felt in burning deep inside to set my spirit free.
And I escaped to another world to help the little men
who make me plunge into philosophy - to feel my mind again…
No one left to hold me tight - on the ‘real’ other side - but her in chains

I had been alone till the madman came along
With the knowledge and silver long beard
He was the first man ever teaching how I could be free
Helping me to find -oh- the mind and the soul
They’ve been trying to hide it away…
And he promised we’d help Anna if I’d help him to go all the way

[GOD THE TRINITY:]
Go all the way into the world of minds
Open the gate and do not close behind
Prevent them from hiding the light away
Prevent them from tellin’ us tales
Or the end of all they scare us with will be a
million empty brains…

[Universe shaking as all entities eyes are wide in surprise as the door creaks slowly open as I point at it…]

[Keighn:]
I could bring you what you told me
The seal they need to close the gate forever
But still I haven’t found a meaning
Anna will we ever be together

[OMNI GOD:]
You’ve been fighting for your soul
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day you’II understand
What it means to hold in hands
What they call a fantasy
It is nothing but a key
To the world that now you’re in
That they call a wicked dream.

[DARK OMNI GOD:]
When you’re walking on your own
when you’re broken and alone
You may feel us from inside -
on the other side of life.

[ALL ENTITIES]
Ohohohoh…

[Keighn wielding the key to the door]
I’ve been fighting for my soul
And sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day we’ll understand
What it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy
But it’s nothing but a key
To the world that now I’m in
That we call a wicked dream

Oh, walking on my own
When I’m broken and alone
I may feel you from inside
From the other side of life

[trails off as eternity fades into disillusion and the book of life crumbles to dust as the door opens…]

Was pretty cool but I dream weird shit all the time.

I hope you don’t wonder why they banned you!

2 Likes

Hey, stranger! Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Your profile says you joined 4 years ago but you have only just recently began posting so an intro is required:

handIntro

That’s some pretty epic dream recall, especially the lyrics, likely why thought you were trolling.

My farming dreams are far less epic but very detailed esp in upside down world and weird beings. Hell dreams are usually ruins and abandoned cities and factories.

Norse dreams are similar in the fact I see 7 warriors. Definitely not the first mech armor dream nor the giant city the size of the moon. This dream was the latest just a few days ago.

Even chat rooms where I wouldn’t post much. As soon as I said I didn’t accept… XXX DISCONNECTED CHAT!

Pretty gay if you’re trying to add to ranks amongst your sheep. Irl they just walk away or throng you en masse and say leave as they call the police. NOT open minded in my experiences.

Oh well… I’ve learned it’s best to go it alone as you can’t really trust anyone or anything. They’ll stab you in the back eventually. Family is the worse when it comes to this followed by “friends” then the rest…

Rather sucks ass but whatcha gonna do? Cry in a corner, suicide, nothing? Have to just go forward and toss the rest in the trash and say “fuck ya very much… won’t be seein ya “

And yes I tend to put spirits in that category as their agendas don’t mirror mine since I believe they view those alive as mere toy play things to fuck with for laughs…

So attempt to ascend on your own even if it’s a total ??fuck??? Do I do?

The most important thing is to stay true to yourself.

Ascend, if that’s what you want. Don’t if you don’t want to. As long as you’re honest with yourself, the rest of the path falls into place. Hope this helps. Cheers!

My “dreams” always happen after trauma. The short… my father went nuts and accused me of murdering his hornet/wasp friends (which I didn’t as the bird population with new babies exploded). My Ma sided with him and I was evicted even though I paid all the property taxes, garbage, utility bills, post office, and made runs to the store for their needs and the animals.

After 43 years on this planet abused by his narcissistic megalomaniacal, paranoid, insanity I’m done with them.

They can fucking lose the property but not likely since it takes 3 years of late or no pay and I paid in full this last cycle… had 2 more years saved up too

This is some next level dream recall

Carlos Casteneda would be proud :joy:

2 Likes

Ur dream is literally an entire musical act HAHA i do applaud for ur dedicated ghosting of joining 4 years ago and only posted now like thats some next lvl ghosting right there :clap::clap::black_heart:

HAHAHAH i am laughing if i compare this to me be like ’ i dreamt about a shadow and my tooth fell out’ vs ur dreams which has an entire song within it

I had honestly forgot I was a member until I was going through email notifications. Seems some of the other magic forums I was at weren’t very uh… nice towards BALG at all. (Shrugs).