Choronzon

Tell me all about him. Why he would show up for no reason, and what he would be doing. What are your experiences?

1 Like

In the Abyss, he basically became everything I’m afraid of becoming. Not necessarily my dark side in the present tense, but my worst fears in the future. Very terrifying. But I guess all Qlipphothic demons are :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

What is his purpose do you know?

Hello @AradiaX Choronzon word popped in my head after my trip with mushrooms and I came across this article.

https://coronzon.com/choronzon.htm

I do remember seeing a several headed dragon in dark purple shade but not sure if there were seven heads. After few days I muttered the word Choronzon out loud.

Did you follow through in learning more about him?

Not sure if its Choronzon’s symbol and it is my first hearing about Choronzon, but I’ve almost been drawing the exact symbol. I got other drawings of it as well.

choronzon

1 Like

For what exactly?

I meant for a ritual or something else?

No, it wasn’t for a ritual. It just came to me, I’ve just been drawing it.

Ok, not much information is available on Choronzon except from Crowley. But from my trip I can say with conviction he must be associated with abyss and darkness.

1 Like

Sorry if I misunderstand, but are you saying you see a resemblance between the picture on the right and the one on the left?

The one on the left is a version of the Tree of life.

@chthonicmagus hthonicmagus I’ll have to do some research on Choronzon.

@Yazata No you haven’t misunderstood, you’re correct. I didn’t know it was the tree of life.

Guardian of the abyss

1 Like