Chornobog/Chernobog

The other night, I fell asleep while asking my grandfather to reach out to my partner’s grandfather on my behalf. I was trying to find an entity that might want to help my partner with his schizophrenia issues, and figured his grandfather would know best.

I had a dream that I kept hearing people talk about how much power Chornobog had. I kept asking people what “Chornobog” was, and kept being told to just Google it. (Thanks subconscious, for treating me the way I treat others.)

Anyway, when I woke up, I couldn’t get the name out of my head. I assumed it was a nuclear power plant or a nonsense word. I googled it and discovered that Chornobog is a Slavic deity. (My partner is Swedish and I thought for sure it would be a Norse god, but I guess it doesn’t really matter.)

Anyway, my question is – has anyone here ever worked with Chornobog? What does he like? I intuitively feel like he likes art and music and… cheese? Tobacco? (But he doesn’t want shitty cheap tobacco I feel.)

2 Likes

I have worked with Chernobog, he is a very powerful and strong deity, the things he likes are things made of iron, which is the metal with which he is associated, wine, blood, I don’t know if tobacco, I would believe that a little mint once I was giving instructions about an oil but what he likes most is a plant that grows in the Slavic region I don’t know what it was but he told me not to worry it would be difficult to get it because I don’t live there, I also recommend the books there are plenty good information about Chernobog although they affiliate him with his own lore and his sect that is Maergzjira has had many detractors. another thing but the smell of sulfur is characteristic that chernobog is present in the place

3 Likes

Chernobog/Cernobog, The Black blacksmith. Devil of the Slavic tradition. He Likes Iron, Fire, burned offerings and Blood. The colors Black, Silver and dark green. He like rings, crowns and items representing personal power, as well well as weapons. His presence is that of an impending avalanche, a dark mountain of unstoppable forward movement. He is a being that will shake the one who calls him to their very core. Do not call upon him lightly or for frivolous reasons. He wants serious students only, and does not suffer lamers well. He does have a very fatherly personality though. But it’s the kind of father that kicks your ass to get things done.
Regular contact with him will forge you into a being of power. He will break your enemies with fear, protect you in unforgettable ways, teach you how to master evocation and invocation, He can teach just about any form of magick, but most of it is through a destructive lens. He can teach how to be a leader without letting it go to your head.

WARNING: DO NOT BREAK A PACT OR AGREEMENT WITH HIM. HE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT. WHEN I SAY SERIOUS STUDENTS ONLY, I MEAN SERIOUS STUDENTS ONLY! HE IS NOT AN ENTITY YOU CALL UP ONCE TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU! IF YOU ASK HIM TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING, OR HELP YOU BECOME SOMETHING, HE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE PROCESS IS DONE. NOT WHEN YOU THINK IT IS DONE! NOT WHEN YOU WANT IT TO BE OVER! IT ISN’T DONE UNTIL IT’S DONE. PERIOD. EVEN IF THE PROCESS INCLUDES TEARING YOUR LIFE TO THE GROUND, SO YOU ARE FORCED TO REBUILD!

He will reforge you, just as a blacksmith reforges a weapon. He will destroy you and he will destroy you in the way most positive to your growth. There is nothing timid about him.

Warnings aside, I have nothing but praise for Cernobog. He has has torn me down and rebuilt me… or rather he has taught me to rebuild MYSELF, and Frankly… I think he is pretty fucking awesome!

6 Likes

Hmm. I am wondering if my partner needs someone a bit gentler. He’s already one of the most sensitive people I’ve ever met. On the other hand, maybe he needs someone to hold him accountable.

Maybe the message was for me or someone else ib my life.

1 Like

Indeed. Accountability, Sovereignty, Nobility of spirit, Dedication and Self-Sufficiency are the virtues that Cernobog holds higher then any others. His lessons are hard. But if one shows fortitude, he will shower them with favors and gifts.

Go ahead and tell your significant other to contact him. Introductions are proper protocol anyhow, Cernobog will tell him exactly what he is in for if he accepts Cernobog as a teacher, but he will also tell him what he will gain as a result. This goes for you as well, if you are curious if the message was for you ask Cernobog

2 Likes

Here is the seal of Cernobog. Use at your discretion.

2 Likes