Choosing a Demon for Custody Battle

Need advice from experienced sorcerer. Which demon would be best for a custody battle? I have heard Belial is good, but haven’t worked with this demon as of yet. So far I’ve mainly done work with Lucifer, Asmodeus, Hekate, Marbas and Lilith. It is a situation where the client has a fairly good chance due to circumstances, but he would like to eliminate that chance. Please help. Thanks!

2 Likes

I kinda want to follow this…

1 Like

Belial would likely be the best candidate, although I would ask Asmodeus if he has any suggestions. Call it a gut feeling, but he is one demon that seems to have his hands in everything.

1 Like

I have already communicated with Asmodeus. He is willing to help, but he said also to evoke Belial. This is the first time he has ever suggested another demon. Not sure if he meant that is my other option, but he is willing to help. So thanks

1 Like

He may have meant to do two seperate evocations. And I had the same gut instinct. Yesterday evening I did a meditation while chanting his name, and told him the situation, he said he would help and that it would go very badly for them in court lol, but if they would like to influence the judge etc, to evoke Belial. Don’t know if he meant I should do both, so this evening I will call on him again.

2 Likes

Sounds like a wise plan to me. Good luck :+1:

Ok, so I’ve done a bit of research, and I think evoking Belial and andromalius may work to my clients benefit. One to influence court case and the other to discover their secret plans. Any thoughts on this combination? Was thinking I may evoke andromalius first, then Belial. I think evoking Asmodeus may be too severe for this situation, but if absolutely necessary I will call on him.

1 Like

Call on whom you must. In situations that are as serious as this, especially when one recommends ALSO calling on another, I would do so. Let THEM decide what is what is “too severe”, what is “fair”…

Best of luck, friend.

1 Like

Point taken. Thanks!:blush:

1 Like