Child magicians?

So I picked up my nephew first basically the first time today he’s only a few months old, and I had this feeling that he was going to be a magician one day. How do I go about helping him that’s ethical wait for him to get older and wait for him to figure it out for himself? Or start working on his chakras to help him later?

Personally I’d let him “figure it out”. But that’s just from a person who doesn’t like to force things upon people unconditionally.

2 Likes

@RiseorDie Just tell him upfront and do whatever Rites to empower him. There is nothing unethical about helping someone become the God they were meant to be. Anything short of outright intrusion into their mind is fine I would say.

2 Likes

I think starting early is good, while they are developing it will sink in better and they have more energy to put into it. I think the Shaolin temples start kids as young as 10 .

2 Likes

Be there for him , encourage him to talk to his imaginary friend, take him seriously when others don’t. Tell him stories that teach him magical lessons, observe and let him figure things out while you guide from the sidelines

2 Likes