Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

Honestly!

I really want a new ring to show off some of my magickal talent (and maybe begin some conversations), but I want it to be a bit subtler than a giant pentagram or Leviathan cross. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Google?

1 Like

Not being rude but that thing knows all

Naw not rude, don’t worry. I’m really looking for suggestions from real people, like what symbols you all would wear if you could have a ring made for you. I’ve perused Google and decided i need like 500 rings xD

right now, i want only one to start with

I did this:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/excellent-bit-of-gear/2831/14

3 Likes

Utter brilliance :purple_heart: I’m totally doing something like this!

1 Like

I know you want rings but I have a coupon for discount from this guy he has really nice necklaces if you want it that is. (the guy may have rings)

3 Likes

So I cheat at pool right? And everytime I do I end up losing and when I don’t I’m 100 times better lol karmas a bitch

2 Likes

How exactly does one cheat at pool?

1 Like

It’s a technique I developed its taken from the vampirism where you make a tentacle and steal energy I changed it into a fist and pull in the direction of my choice works 90% of the time

2 Likes

I sometimes do that kinda thing with dice in D&D, but I choose to be respectful of other people’s dice

1 Like

I used to be a complete dick I would put a sigil on the end of their stick with the inten that they would miss everytime lol.

Now it’s hey he’s going to win lets not let that happen lol.

Choosing not to react in anger is going to be extraordinarily difficult today. Should I just burn the bridge and find a new job?

1 Like

If you’re extremely unhappy with it yup I would and have

1 Like

I can relate but if you’re planning of quitting, first get your new job and then give your management a piece of your mind.

4 Likes

Oh thats how I’ve always done it. I have a family to look out for, lol. Nah i probably won’t quit, I’m just thinking about it and asking for comiseration. If things were truly so bad i should quit, then I would also be thinking of lawsuits. So far it’s just an overwhelming workload that one person physically cannot do in 40 hours a week. Just stressful and no one else can really take the heat off.

I MIGHT go burn down a customer’s building, tho… I’m considering a heavy hex on their business, something along the lines of a toxic acquisition or bad merger, considering their size

3 Likes

This one has a new pen! I’m so excited! It’s a slender fountain pen with a reservoir i can fill with almost any color i want! I am going to ruin my bank account with ink purchases :3

4 Likes

I have in idea if you like it its only a suggestion it might your perticuler talents. So hears a few best of Luck.

You mean you think i should make items like this? I’ve thought about it, but I’m not sure I’m ok with binding entities to objects. And I would have a much harder time binding an entity to a ring someone else made, because my own objects of power gain their power through the process of making them.

When i get my forge up and running, however, you can bet your ass I’m going to forge some blades that contain the elemental spirits of the ores they’re made from. This wouldn’t be a binding, sinve they’d already inhabit the material. It would be more like a home remodel for them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes