Charging talismans for cursing

Hi there. How do you guys infuse your crystals and talismans with malefic energy for hexing, etc? Do you bury them in graveyard dirt? Can you charge them in the sunlight?

1 Like

If I am leaving the object with the target I am anointing it lightly with an oil that contains the desired baneful ingredients or I am giving it a little splash of self made baneful water. Sometimes I am burning baneful ingredients and put the item into the smoke, as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. What ingredient would you suggest to, say, cause injuries and serious accidents? Do you pray over this substance to tap its property that can cause that?

1 Like

I am trying to remember the source of this, but I am pretty sure that Spanish Moss and Pokeweed are said to cause heavy bad luck that can lead to severe accidents :thinking:
When in doubt I personally would always go with Foxglove, it packs quite a punch in baneful workings for a broad range of “oopsie” scenarios (but don’t let it come into contact with your skin) :smiley:

I am usually putting my own energy and intention into the object and let the herbs or substances do their own thing in addition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks! :heart:

1 Like