Charging and consecrating talismans

I want to create a talisman. I want it to basically become the power of a demon. I already have a pact with it. When I hold it, I want it to be as though I am releasing the power inside it. For this Demon, I was going to use Tibetan Quartz. Can someone tell me the best way to do this, and what worked for them. Also, how do you consecrate an item? Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to shed some light on this.

How many beginner books have you read? Basic talismanic creation is usually covered in them. So I suggest you read one.

Touchet’! That’s not what I’m looking for. Euoi, I’m trying to infuse one with the demon. Thanks for the reply, even if it was laced with a slight.

Yes, I understand what you are wanting to do. I just assumed that you knew how to connect to the energy of an external entity, lace it with your own intent, then place it into a talisman. So all you would have to do is take a ritual from one if these basic books and do that instead of programming the talisman with your own energy.

I come from the school of burning sigils when I’m done with the ritual. I placed the Tibetan Quartz crystal over the flame of the burning sigil, charged by my own blood. I don’t think it worked. However, when I took a charged sigil out with me, the sigil’s effects on people were obvious.( of course, they didn’t see it). I want a talisman that has the same effects on everyone in its vicinity.

Well that doesn’t put the energy into the Crystal, so it’s not surprising that it didn’t work.
Again, any good basic book will teach you how to raise energy and direct it into things. That’s all you do, except that you use the entities’ energy.
Purify the object and summon the entity. Hold the Crystal in your hand and chant the demon’s name or enn, visualizing the energy going into the Crystal. You should do this until the Crystal can’t hold anymore. Then simply recharge it when its power wanes.

If you can evoke place the crystal in the triangle and have the entity empower it. If not Euoi’s recommendation is good, you could also charge the talisman on an opened sigil instructing the demon to empower the item and imbue it with it’s essence.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:6, topic:3764”]Well that doesn’t put the energy into the Crystal, so it’s not surprising that it didn’t work.
Again, any good basic book will teach you how to raise energy and direct it into things. That’s all you do, except that you use the entities’ energy.
Purify the object and summon the entity. Hold the Crystal in your hand and chant the demon’s name or enn, visualizing the energy going into the Crystal. You should do this until the Crystal can’t hold anymore. Then simply recharge it when its power wanes.[/quote]

That’s freakin’ awesome! How will I know when the crystal can’t hold any more? And TWF, thanks for the advice!

Ime, you will not be able to continue visualizing energy. Itll look like you can’t stuff it anymore.