Chaos and Fire

Alright, I had to do this. I have finally realized I’m a fool. I’ve probably gotten myself in a huge rumble. I don’t know if im being tricked but my intuition tells me its the real deal. I stood before Azazel and Belial. I had done things lately on a whim and obviously that is stupid on my part.

I was told that the pact i made was final and that i will have to get get that there are many lessons to be learned through this “trial through fire”
I keep feeling like things I read are aimed at me or at least at the me that is there.

Even the television seems to be telling me things. I want to learn the lessons 100% but i also want to be sure my mind isn’t playing tricks on me. This shift has made realize my own ugliness for lack of better words. is it normal to go through a trial by fire in this path? Can someone ask Belial what they think of this situation?
I genuinely want to better myself so i can bring value to the world and as of rn i feel im at the worthless stage. Obviously I can’t let myself sink or “die”. Does anyone have any advice.

Was your pact with them made on a whim? Is that why you’re feeling so unbalanced?
If it’s the fact that they deemed it necessary for you to go through a “trial of fire”, don’t freak out or lose heart. They obviously think you need it to grow & they’re willing to build you up after breaking you down.
It happens quite often. :smile:
Ground yourself & trust in your abilities. :+1:

2 Likes

I probably just need to ground myself and stay focused on the lessons to be learned. Thank you.

1 Like

Is it in my head that everyone is against me? I even feel like videos are throwing messages at me. I can’t back down from this trial by fire. If the Gods see it necessary i have to stand and grow. I would just like some clarity.

If your instinct is telling you the videos have messages for you, then trust your gut.
I can’t say if everyone is against you or not, but I will say; perhaps you’re supposed to be overcoming the feeling of isolation? Maybe that’s why you feel like everyone is against you.

I’ve never worked with Azazel or Belial, but Beezlebuth will send me a pretty fly when he wants my attention. Whether it’s a literal fly on my left shoulder, a tv show segment about flies or a commercial about flies. Somehow I always know in my solar plexus it’s him sending me a “text” to call, lol.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I definetly got a grasp. Belial has made it clear the fire is ti make me grow. And when you say pretty flies do you mean emerald looking ones?

1 Like

I’m glad you have clarity now :slight_smile:
Yes, emerald, but almost like it has an emerald metalflake & pearl to it(like custom cars do) & deep red eyes.

1 Like

Belial and Azazel want you to walk this path. They would not guide you here if they did not know that this is RIGHT for YOU. Trial by Fire? It means you renew faster, change faster. You are afraid only because you are not yet on the path.

1 Like

Thank you. It means a lot. I have decided to trust them fully. I want to walk the path.

1 Like

I’ve seen them before. Glad to know its a message from the gods.

2 Likes