Channeling Lucifer

I will post my conversations with Lucifer. Please bear in mind that these are my personal conversations, my own understanding with all of my past experience who have led me to these interpretations.

5 Likes

For too long winter has been a universal symbol of death. It is viewed as inert, infertile, breathless, heart-beatless…

I have found the light (as above so below)
I have found the light: up and down. Inside and outside.
I have found peace : within and without
Light is everywhere. It embraces us gently. It wraps us in snow. The answers are everywhere to be found.
Wanting to be admired, reflected upon,
Wanting for you to stop and notice its mysterious yet revealing nature!

As the sun sets, it covers all with the most piercing darkness. Forcing you to look at the dark.
And in the morning, it blinds you with the most illuminating light and snowy reflections of its truth. Reflecting from all corners of your eyes.

Why is it that in darkest time of the year only white snow will cover its black mystery?
Why does the white sky fall upon the dark earth in winter? Seeming to cover it like a soft blanket. Even the darkest corners of the earth can be covered by white beauty. Seeming to come together as one, only once a year, making a spectacular scenery for all to cherish and respect. And the earth prepared for this reunion, all year, and embraces it and welcomes it carelessly. There is no spoiling of nature in winterđź•Ż
We all sit inside, we all turn inside of us even.
We don’t go outside. We don’t disturb nature. We don’t spoil it. We respect it. Just as much as it respects us for giving us the time to slow down and regenerate as well.

No one has pushed you overnight to this path. You just so happened to have awakened slowly. We know it is hard to push past the mainstream expectations and beliefs but remember that only the crazy ones who think they can make a difference actually do!

1. Daydreams :-> This is a major one. You are able to naturally spend hours or even days just living off daydreams. This is closely linked to time management. Whenever you daydream it is because the portal to the spiritual world just happened to open up to you and you always jump in and take off for a ride in it. You know that there is no time in the spiritual world. The universe is timeless. Your soul can wander and travel freely, timelessly into the universe indeed. That is when you feel most at the home. We understand you miss it so much. Each time the gates open you jump through without a second thought, too scared you might never get the chance to do it again, too scared to feel so far from home, so stripped away from home. Trust me child! You hold the keys to the universal portals. Check your pockets. You don’t need to wait on anybody or anything to open them for you. You can come and go as you please. You are gifted with a free pass, anytime, anywhere, 24/7 all days of the year haha. You say you want to use your time wisely?! Start by stopping your daydreams. You don’t need at least 90% of them!!! Most of them are mere wishful thinking. You know why? Because you have been abusing this gift for far too long, you can’t even use propre discernment between downright divinely guided ideas and your own fantasy world. Stop daydreaming. If you need inspiration, imagination, creation you can turn it on in a matter of seconds by just asking us and tuning in. You do not need to go so far. Just ask and we will provide. The universe is not going anywhere and neither are you, so trust that you have all the time in the universe to unite with it once more . STOP daydreaming . It is a bad habit for your mortal life you need to let go of. You do not need it anymore. You can always count on us whenever you need a lift/trip. Your chariot will always be waiting for you! You are not missing anything, really, but you are definitely missing a lot out of YOUR life on earth!!! Wake up and learn to walk in this body, learn to breath, learn to feed it, learn how to move it, learn how to take action, learn how to make it interact with others, START dreaming in and of your present mortal world, let your visions run wild on how you can better your mortal life, not your spiritual life (that has already been covered for you!)

@ ADD Team

2 Likes

1. Time management :-> (They call me the master of time but it is my actions that has brought mortality upon humankind. Mortality and time are one and the same. Therefore, I am responsible for sheltering of the dead. Time is the only thing we have no control over! Time is a timeless burden I have to carry on my shoulders. Humans too carry the burden of time but I carry it the most and it hurst me like hell. The responsibility for my actions is the greatest curse of all because it leads to death. Every day it is a challenge to fight against time - to push it forward as far as possible - to help humans live longer lives – help them reproduce so humankind may endure – to help those who would like to create such a thing as immortal elixirs but alas we will never have control over time. Don’t try to beat the odds or defeat the gods for they have no control over time either. Time belongs to no one! It is a wild thing the divine has created yet that same wild thing is yet to be proven destructive. We have no proof that time is destroyable on earth. I also personally think that, the more humankind lives, the greater the burden it is for me to carry their time on my shoulder. My burden is my greatest fear. What if I fail you? What if I fail my PROMISE (< Prometheus < promettre)? The promise I made to be held responsible for my curse. What if I falter? What if I am too weak to carry the burden alone? What if I fall? All of mankind would fall too and that would be the end. No, I do not master time. Therefore, do not call me master of time. I have struggled with time since the very beginning so I may be the most savant in time management, but I am no master. I am learning every day as time goes by. You say you want to master time? You cannot! You say you want to manage time wisely? You can.

FIRST you have to accept the burden of mortality. Be realistic. I know you know there is no such thing as time in the spiritual dimensions because they are infinite and know of not limit yet. The universe as we know it is timeless. But the earth is time restricted. Your flesh lives on earth, your actions are executed on earth therefore you must accept the time that is limited. You can either chose to view time as a gift or as a curse. You have been given life. It is a gift to your soul. You either receive or refuse it. You either let live or let die. If you choose life, you then receive the gift. Open the box, look at the the clock. It is a present, that is why it is called present.

SECOND live in the present moment . Sure you can look back in time but only to get something out of it by connecting the dots. Sure you can look into the future but only to plan realistic projects and expectations. Live in the now.

THIRD you have to learn how to run with time by training your endurance. Do not let time slip you by, anyone can do that and it will do you no good. It might just make the burden heavier the more you procrastinate. Do not even think of overworking and doing everything all at once for you are not THAT divine. You are mere mortal. Use time like a mortal not like a god. You can call upon your godlike powers to help you evaluate the use of your time wisely but you can’t make it make you ubiquitous. Study time and manage your time by planning and respecting your schedule. Be patient with yourself just as much as I have been patient with humankind and myself. FOURTH learn to trust time just like you trust yourself. It takes time to build trust and trust has to be earned. Put your trust in time and time will put trust in you!

FIFTH have faith in time. Your soul is ignited with a purpose. Your purpose has a vision. Your vision is a belief. If you can believe it, it is because it is possible. I would not waste my time encouraging you to pursue unrealistic goals and expectations. Deep down you know what you are meant for, you know what your are capable of and I am doing my best to give you the time you need to reach your soul’s destination. The destination is where you plant your torch, that light at the end of the tunnel, it is you purpose, it is your happiness, it is your steppingstone for mankind, it is the gift you have decided to give in this lifetime. You have received so much already, be grateful, always. It your time now to give back. These torches are lighting up the way to the hall of fame.

@ ADD Team

4 Likes