Changing the past

I believe and trillion quadrillion presents with no such thing as past, also a future is there. You can summon a demon to change your past, and he’ll fix the problem.

1 Like

Which demon thanks did you tryed yourself

Which demon

I strongly suggest that you find one/s that resonate with you work with them ask them for the help that you seek. Do your own Magick, don’t get me wrong asking for help is OK but in the long run it all comes down to you. Not everyone my have the time to help or compete understanding of what you are going through no matter how much information you can give them. Find that entity that works for you let him or her look into your heart and soul and let them help you. And remember this is not like flipping a light switch it could take time.

2 Likes

Summon zozo he gave me a vision telling me he changes my past and future.

The search facility has a wealth of information on this subject - and you have already exhausted this?

2 Likes

do you have his sigil i would like to summon him i never heard of zozo

Zozo told me spirits aren’t in the past, present or future there in no time zone (the second plane) only humans have a time zone

1 Like

How to summon zozo by any chanche sigil how did you contacted him

I have a strong sigil for you

What’s ur email I send u picture

He drawed his sigil for me

I might have miswritten what I was trying to convey was the results may take time. It all depends on how serious his situation is.

How do you know any method works? Try it for yourself. I recommend the book for the simple reason that it has an in depth explanation of the how and why retroactive magick might work for you, as well as descriptions of a variety of methods you could use to try to influence the past. The author is a very well known and knowledgeable Chaos Magick practitioner and I have successfully used some of his other stuff.

3 Likes

There is a trick you can do to delay time, which is simple visionary magic with will aligned with hope.
There is also the calendar trick, where you structure, or merge yourself in the present.

Thanks fuego

1 Like

Thank you

Can some imfluance the past for me i losed visuals

I sent you the email

1 Like

Thanks lord

1 Like