Changing the future

People with clairvoyance is it possible to alter the future??? Every time I see into to future and try to change it it never works, but I wanna know is it even possible to change the future that you get a vision of alllll?

1 Like

Yes, you can change the future. It’s never set in stone. When you “see” the future, what you are really seeing is the most likely probability if no action is taken to change it.

However, it is important to know that sometimes, the probability of the future outcome is so high, that its momentum cannot be stopped, no matter what you do.

7 Likes

"“To see the future is to change it’”… The movie NEXT

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

How do you change the future? Do I need a spell or pact?

Just make different choices.

3 Likes

Different choices is a good starting point.

1 Like

I am harassed by social workers and my landlord, they got me sectioned under the mental health act based on lies. They really need amnesia or death its like their witch hunters They are working on making me homeless and my pet.

Their behaviour is of a dictator, a bully, even a communist.They are ignoring my opinion, stating it’s offensive.

@Bless208 Please do not post personal information or name names on the public forum. It is a violation of the rules and could get this forum in legal trouble. As such, your post was removed.