Changed personality after transfusion of blood

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check with my other friends here who have had blood transfusion.Do you feel it changed you in any way?

A couple of years ago I got 3-4 pints of blood during a risky life threatening pregnancy.I saw myself have an increased interest in occult after a few months of it.In fact within a few days I became pretty brave, less of a door-mat and more of an aggressive person.My husband was happy I had stopped being so docile and meek.The baby I had in two months after that is the exact opposite of my first born.He grew fast and had no qualms being aggressive in self defence.He even walked quickly and I feel he had above average mental capabilities.I had been religious before but eventually I shed my preference in the search of the real and greater power which lies around us and within us.

With my latest pregnancy, I am already deeply into the occult.I have had my ups and downs and got another transfusion recently.I am supposed to get a couple of pints more in the next few weeks.This time it was a if there was a thirsty power inside my body craving a transfusion.I was getting weak and my magical interest was fading.

The night I got the transfusion, I woke up every one hour with a jolt and then around 3 am I felt like I was growing teeth ,canine teeth , like a hundred of them tiny ones all over my gums.I actually felt myself shapeshifting into something non-human and I was full of rage all night over my problems and enemies.I heard myself growling and literally attacking images of my enemies who have caused me financial misery.

Would anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon? I have noticed bursts of energy after the first pint but then I keep getting exhausted easily too.My interest in occult is back with a vengeance.Its like I am hunting and searching for something big to cause a switch in my life.And my baby on the way is kicking a lot more than usual.

Has anyone ever gone through this with a simple blood transfusion.Any feedback will be appreciated.

So, blood is made of cells and as any cells they have memory. Probably you picked up the memories the cells carried from the person blood came from. Who knows what that person was into it.

Perhaps you would be able to find out who was the donor of the blood, track him down, and talk to him?

Would definitely be interesting.

That is one option but I got an anonymous donation due to the very urgent need and rare type of blood group I have.I don’t think the donor will appreciate being tracked down and it may deplete their motivation for future acts of kindness in donating blood.

My question stands, have you observed anyone with this issue? Or heard of it?

Maybe our @Lady_Eva has a theory or observation here ?

Yes indeed, and maybe this is a very brave persons blood.I feel much braver ( even dogs used to scare me before now I can actually pet them and whistle at them).

If a blood transfusion can help, maybe I should be looking at a kind donation from a witch or a sorcerer albeit a small one.It may rectify most of my problems with regards to most of my previous suffering due to being too meek and hesitant.

Unless the blood product or organ you received contained any DNA or marrow then you will find the red blood cells don’t contain any replicable genetic materials.

One other thing - were you subjected to any kind of scan, mri perhaps? I know that I felt otherworldly until I grounded myself with a shower.

1 Like

Organ transplants have been shown in some anecdotal research studies to cause changes in personality traits, like taste (suddenly preferring spicy food, for example, when previous to the transplant they disliked it) or favourite music (moving from classical to rock or vice versa). The percentage is very small, though, considering the number of transplants done world wide.

I have never heard of it happening with blood transfusions though.

2 Likes

Perhaps it has less to do with the specific DNA of the person the blood transfusion came from, and more to do with the empowering/ regenerative effects of taking in blood. (In general) the blood cults have always professed the healing power of blood - drinking it, bathing in it. Since you are about to give birth, also do some research into rituals surrounding the consumption of the Placenta. It’s supposed to be very strengthening to the mother. Lots of raw/rare bloody steaks could boost your energy as well

1 Like

Goodness that sounds like good logic.I did hear about the blood cults though.Will do some reading up on the placenta!

1 Like

Err… no. It’s been reviewed numerous times but there’s no evidence that blood changes things about you. However most of the time if you had to receive blood, you’d experienced a traumatic event, like a surgery, that would affect your personality.
The only real reason I’ve found some small portions of people think blood has changed their personality has been one study where people said they felt like their blood changed their personality, in said study, 7 people were asked “Do you feel like receiving blood has changed your personality”, and 7 replied yes, I assume to give it a 100% success rate they dropped the other participants in the study.

Welcome @DeUsFp. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

i pretty much go through gallons of blood a day for fun, and i can say bloodswaps will change anyone.
an nice indian bovine goes good with fine wine and dining.

1 Like

Do you drink the blood or take energy from it

drinking it is the easiesr way to take its energy young annikan.
Drink lavishly my friend you got bit last night :wink:

1 Like

I did?

i can practically smell it over your loose microphone lmao

1 Like

I heard some people get traits of others when taking their organs or blood.

even if you didn’t have the genetics, even a sanguine or non undead vampire will eventually start to develop an internal undeath physically and mentally

1 Like

(amenial got your blood in a dream skywalker)

1 Like