Change physical appearance with

I’m not sure, I assume so, using human cloning techniques, but without disclosure most of what we know is either pure speculation or trusting government whislteblowers and what’s in the FOIA declassified documents. I do not trust the channeler types myself. I do keep an open mind to the work of investigative jounalists in that field.

Do you know about human cloning? is it possible create a human body and transfer soul in that?

I don’t believe humans have this tech, re spirit transference.

If we can clone humans, that’s classified, cloning had massive issues with DNA damage though, which we found out decades ago with Dolly the sheep… Because an adult human already has accumulated significant shortening of telomeres and DNA methylation which is included in the cloned foetus, the baby starts life with DNA already decades old and that’s why they die fast. You age is defined by your DNA not your chronological age. The tech is inferior to simply breeding humans and applying gene therapy/splicing.

what about aliens? can they do human cloning?

We don’t know, I don’t think anyone has that level of visibility into beings that we’re officially not even supposed to know about. Not any that wouldn’t be killed for speaking about it anyway with their families threatened and their reputation destroyed so no-one would believe them. That’s how it goes. Whistleblowing on ET stuff is dangerous business.

Magickally speaking, you cod do some CE5 aka shamanic journeying to go ask some ETs, but that would be your own UPG at that point.

Hey there @setiyaaa I see you still have not bothered to do an introduction as is the rule here. Please make your next post a proper introduction, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any furher posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

In respect of the rules, I’m temporarily closing his post until the intro rule is met to give @setiyaaa a chance to focus without this distraction.