Change my mind

From some work I did a while back:

in my botchy/copy-paste Enochian: AG= none, no, no one PLUS LA= the first - “No Thing is the First point of consciousness/highest Godhead.” (Dictionary I used for this.)

That AGLA also maps out to fit varied other God-related stuff as ref: the Wikipedia quote above totally fits in a fractal universe. And maybe means that aside from my experiments with planetary energies, Enochian words can be used whilst in this state or shortly after coming out of it, with increased power.

1 Like

I may need to look into that with my planetary magick experiments :grin: havent worked with the tongue myself but have heard interesting stories.

2 Likes

Found a PDF from enochian magic after reading those posts. Thanks

2 Likes

So Catholic commit heresy?

Arguably. Think of it like this, Christmas was once a pagan holiday. Catholism had lots of pagan elements

1 Like

So, why are you still a Catholic?

Because I follow the teachings of Christ and the mystics who came before him. I seek there wisdom and power to create something this world can benefit from.

Alot of the moden mages like Franz bardon and William ankinson sought the wisdom on those as well

2 Likes

Do you think Christ is God (the source)?

Short answer yes

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, I would be glad to hear the long answer.

We are a immortal spirit, born from the origin of all this. As are the spirit is and deities before us.

Image having tapped into this source with a innate connection. Calling upon it when ever you need to. That’s Jesus

The origin isn’t necessarily a God in the term of man but something far greater.

2 Likes

This may be something to consider when thinking of the ‘details’ of it, Just my two cents.

Also basically what I consider theogenesis and the goal of my work - not merged “into” Source, but embodying as much of it as possible while still individuated.

My observation that many Christians arrived at the same notion (for example, almost all the Science of Mind guys) is why I don’t categorise all your lot :stuck_out_tongue: in the same group as some other desert cults, though ALL religions do have mystics who make it past the trappings to this final realisation.

3 Likes

Basically

1 Like

I wouldnt day he is incorrect. I’ve never done anything that couldn’t be disputed.

:clap: :clap: :clap: YEAAAHHHH I share the same sentiments. There is really something to be said for how deep the self-hatred runs in humanity. It has literally taken me 11 years to break free of all dogma. The fear and hate and the need to be smaller, less than, more confined; the thoughts of being not good enough, essentially wrong are so pervasive and it all goes hand in hand with so much mental illness and addiction.

I could go on but I would literally just be repeating everything you said.

1 Like