Challenge by EA

Day 09/90 of working with Lucifer (September 2, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, meditation, litany of Lucifer and prepared a very beautiful offering to give with a petition.

Started working with Lilith. Through divination, I found out itā€™s the right thing to do for me (to work with both). Iā€™m working on an altar, I need to find a good place to build an altar for Lucifer and one for Lilith, not sure if Iā€™ll have the space but Iā€™m feeling it needs to be done asap.

1 Like

Day 10-14/90 Working with Clauneck to build wealth. September 05, 2022

The usual ritual work done on all of these days. The working is keeping me very damn busy hence so little posts.

i really urge everyone here to keep it up its definitly worth it.

1 Like

It looks like Iā€™m on Day 12. I missed two days, but I let the spirits know that I wouldnā€™t be available during those times. Interestingly, on one of those two days when I didnā€™t do the spirit feast, my husband felt like something was touching him when neither of us could see anything, and the next day, I felt that way. Since I have gone back to doing the spirit feast, neither of us has felt it. Also, I did my regular ritual for Lilith yesterday and really felt much more sucked in by her sigil. These are small changes, but every sign and being I come in contact with says to be patient. So, this is what is right for me.

Accepted

Day 10/90 - 11/90 - 12/90 of working with Lucifer (September 3,4 and 5, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, meditation, litany of Lucifer, small offerings

Finally organized an altar for Lucifer and one for Lilith, where I can lit candles, incense and place offerings for both of them. Iā€™m feeling great, even though I havenā€™t been able to sleep so well. I wake up a lot, talking to them both and fall asleep right after. In a haze. Yesterday I woke up with the sound of my own voice giving thanks to Lucifer, turned around and immediately fell asleep. On sunday morning I woke up with a male voice calling my name, it was so loud that I could swear there was a man inside my room. I almost fell from bed.

I bought a necklace for Lilith and Iā€™m waiting for the right day to enchant it using Seigrefrid Willimsā€™ method from his grimoire. I used his method to built her altar and consecrate it and am very pleased with the results. I can feel her energy already and I like to talk to her during my day as if she is there listening. Iā€™m also giving her small offerings during the afternoons.

No business or money related news, but I know itā€™s too early for any significant change.

Day 13/90 of working with Lucifer (September 6, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day.

Not feeling anything major during rituals. Yesterday I had a great day and slept just fine, but today I got news that I could loose great part of my inheritance due to some debts my father had. I would be loosing 320k. Since my fatherā€™s death, Iā€™ve been having problems to receive the money, and turns out itā€™s a possibility that I will never receive it.

Tonightā€™s ritual will be some divination session with Lucifer so I can get some guidance, maybe I will write a petition. Idk, altough Iā€™m doing the Third Eye ritual and meditation, Iā€™m not able to talk to spirits like most people here, my senses are not that developed yet. So I will use my tarot deck, my Lenormand and that app device Iā€™ve consecrated some time ago to try and talk to Lucifer about this matter.

Tonight will be day 14.

1 Like

Day 14/90 to 20/90 of working with Lucifer (September 7 to 13, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day, divination, offerings

Iā€™ve been really busy, but kept my rituals every day. So much is happening, a lot of good things for my work but a lot of bad things in my personal life. I got new clients, I made more money than last month already, old clients are praising me online, and Iā€™m getting opportunities to learn and develop my craft. My home life though is getting worse by the day. Everything is falling apart and is getting so hard for me to stay here. I feel like itā€™s Lucifer pushing me to leave, but Iā€™m still afraid to take such a big step without having a secure plan.

On Lilithā€™s side, I was able to conclude the necklace ritual and wow! what a thing to wear! People really changed around me. Men are treating me differently, eager to please, some call me sweet names while doing me favours and giving me things I didnā€™t ask for. Women ask me about my clothes and gives me compliments. Itā€™s like having a strong case of Pretty Privilege.

I feel like, no matter what happens from now on, Iā€™m keeping their altars. The day will come when Iā€™ll have to move out and find me an apartment on another country, and the first thing I will do is build Lilith and Lucifer new altars on the new home. I donā€™t think 90 days are enough to work with both.

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™m on day 21 now. Iā€™m really enjoying the process. The spirits Iā€™m talking to are focusing a lot on patience, and I can see that I really need to work on my ability to sense them in general. So, yep, Iā€™m continuing to move alone with this.

Day 21/90 to 24/90 of working with Lucifer (September 14 to 17, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day

Iā€™m feeling so overwhelmed. It seems like I have so much to do and so many things to learn but not enough hours in a day. Iā€™m thinking about writing a schedule so I can follow through with some rituals and occult lessons without getting this lost, because thatā€™s how I feel: very very lost.
Sometimes I get this feeling that Iā€™m lazy and that Iā€™m not doing enough. Other times itā€™s like Iā€™m losing focus thinking about a million things and not doing any of it.
On a more positive note, Iā€™m sleeping better, eating healthier and tomorrow Iā€™ll start working out.

Day 25/90 to 29/90 of working with Lucifer (September 18 to 22, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day, petition, meditations, offerings

Iā€™m feeling better and was able to organize a schedule for rituals and occult learning. Thinking about giving a try to the Quareia course. At the moment Iā€™m refining my divination skills with a tarot course and a rune reading one, meditating every day and doing invocations (Lucifer and Lilith). Iā€™m also taking care of their altars and keeping them clean and with offerings. Iā€™m also offering activities, like my workout sessions or book readings. Talked to my lawyer and it seems I wonā€™t be losing my inheritance, so thatā€™s a huge win for me.

1 Like

Day 30/90 to 48/90 of working with Lucifer (September 23 to Oct 10, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day, petitions, meditations, offerings

Crazy, crazy days. A lot is happening, I donā€™t even know what to say.

I was adopted as a baby, always knew about my adoption and never wanted to know a thing about my biological family. To be honest, it had zero impact on my life. Now, a biological aunt reached out, told me I have a sister just a little bit younger than me and asked me permission to tell the girl. According to her, my biological mother kept me a secret, her family had suspicions but could never get an answer from her. My grandparents even tried to find me through legal matters at the time, to no avail.

The thing is, this aunt believes that my adoptive father (now dead) was actually my biological father. She thinks that me and my sister are both his daughters, my biological mother was his lover and thats why she kept me as a secret, because of shame and fear. He adopted me with his wife, but when my biological mother turned out pregnant again he couldnā€™t keep another baby, so she found a guy to register the second child (my sister).

Funny thing is, before all this, I had a lot of oracular guidance telling me I should focus more on ancestral work and magick. I guess this is Luciferā€™s way of telling me to stop procrastinating and do the work.

I made an account just for this thread.

Iā€™m going to be doing this with Lady Lilith. 90 days of following her and letting her make whatever changes that need to be made

Day 1/90 of working with Lilith
Rituals done: Contemplation + Ritual Music
What i noticed: Currently a massive clearing out of energy

ā€œChild what is it that you really want from me?ā€
ā€œThe stars aligned and itā€™s time to get what is yours. Pain is the gate and pain you have given and pain you will always give. Share your gifts and help them find their way as we have helped youā€

Chants for dual possession.

Sha-naamaah-ten x50
Gjzeā€™glen mock ten

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-

Ambition and personal dominion. I want what is me and mine. I would prefer not to share my goings on with anyone either

ā€œBlood of my Blood, Thought of my Thought, Likeness of my Likeness.ā€

ā€œSay these words with me and start your journey with me.ā€

ā€œAma Lilithā€ Ama Lilith

ā€œPossess my mind body and spiritā€
Possess my mind body and spirit

ā€œClear me of all that isnā€™t and all that was for im with you nowā€
Clear me of all that isnā€™t and all that was for Iā€™m with you now

ā€œShgjzēā€™nahnahmah x50ā€
Shegzjēā€™nahnahmah x50

ā€œAs I have spoken so let it be doneā€
As I have spoken so let it be done

4 Likes

Iā€™m on day 54. Iā€™ve found that my little requests are handled quickly, and I am getting a lot of support. Iā€™ve added new elements to the ritual over time and have found that to be really helpful too.

1 Like

Day 49/90 to 71/90 of working with Lucifer (Oct 11 to Nov 02, 2023)
Rituals done: Invocation, litany of Lucifer, small prayers during the day, petitions, meditations, offerings

Iā€™m still doing basically the same kind of work every day, but changing the content of my offerings. Iā€™m not getting a lot of changes in my financial life, but Iā€™m getting a lot of opportunities to study and learn for free. Iā€™m also focusing more on learning runes and improving my divination abilities with classic Tarot, Le Normand, and witchesā€™ runes.

With Lilith, Iā€™m working on self-love and self-care. A lot of beauty and health routine activities are dedicated to her, from simple skincare to pilates workouts. I donā€™t wear her necklace everyday anymore because I was feeling uneasy with the attention and when people started to approach me to talk I felt a kind of panic. So now I only wear it when Iā€™m in need of something and could use some help.

I feel like now I can hold a conversation in person with strangers for a little while, but not without feeling a bit awkward, so Iā€™m working on this too. A cousin and a niece are helping me with this. They are way younger and eager to help, so although I feel overwhelmed sometimes, Iā€™m truly grateful that they are taking their time to ā€œteach meā€ how to be more comfortable around people I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Hello everyone I am hoping to start working with Mammon to build wealth. I am launching a dating website any ideas?

Day X/90 of working with Mammon to build wealth
Rituals done: XXX
What i noticed: XXXX

Should I post here or make another thread/ journal?

1 Like

Hello @Ana333!

Do what you feel is good for your challenge. Iā€™m very curious about Mammon and Wealth Magick, never worked with him before, so I will for sure follow your journal. I wish you good luck and keep posting!

1 Like

I will make a journal and post the link here otherwise I am gonna lose track

This is the link to my journal.
I am open to suggestions :blush:

1 Like

Things are not so good and I lost my business partner. Itā€™s just me now.

1 Like

Well, I completed the challenge earlier this week, but I continued doing meditations, prayers, and offerings and I guess I will continue to work with Lucifer for a while. Also, Lilith helped me a lot with charisma, self-love, and self-care and I plan to keep working with her to overcome past trauma and social anxiety.

During those 90 days, a lot changed in my life, myself, and my practice. I started this focused on guidance to better the financial/wealth/business aspect of my life and ended up re-modeling my primary business and gaining a better knowledge of what my mistakes were, I lost my business partner and that showed me he was not necessary at all and I could do it myself, and I built another business from scratch. I still have not launched it yet because Iā€™m working on my catalog and finishing some aspects of my new brand, but Iā€™m happy with what I have accomplished so far by myself, without relying on others.

About my practice, I was found by my biological family which spiked my curiosity about ancestral magick and folk witchcraft. I was also given the opportunity to study for free with a ā€œfamousā€ Brazilian occultist and medium, so now Iā€™m taking online classes on runes, witchesā€™ runes, radionics, and Maria Padilhaā€™s tarot (itā€™s a variation of the petit Lenormand oracle cards, actually). I was able to organize and build an area for altars and ritual practice and even acquired books and items for free. One of the books I was given (by an online colleague) was Success Magick by Damon Brand, and Iā€™m planning on starting it next week and keep on going through the works the next year.

About Luciferā€™s energy, it was very strong in the beginning, it made me shiver and sometimes shake during the first two weeks. I usually woke up with a masculine voice calling my name or even screaming when I tried to sleep during the mornings. As a result, I started waking up early every day. As time passed, I could hear him clearly when I was doing something wrong, and when I was on the right path I only had a feeling of approval. Sometimes he would put an opportunity in my way and I would dismiss it, he would straight up tell me I was missing out on something beneficial for me. My senses were not well developed, but now I can hear him sometimes, and to me this is huge. I cannot hear others, though, but I can have a better feeling now when I do evocations. Aphrodite is one that comes strong and almost knocks me down sometimes with her energy.

Lucifer also showed me the importance of banishing, cleansing, and performing protection rituals on my house, my things, and myself. I made a calendar to keep track of the rituals I should perform per week and Iā€™m excited to buy a 2024 planner so I can organize next year as well.

My health improved, but that was because Lilithā€™s compelled me to work out, eat clean, and establish a minimum skincare routine (itā€™s only sunscreen, niacinamide, and a moisturizer). I went to a doctor and did a checkup and got some bits of advice too.

I felt awful some days, but soon after I would see things falling into place to benefit me. I donā€™t think I earned more money than I was used to, but I certainly got a lot of things for free and was able to correct my mistakes and start a business from scratch, which can be the thing that will bring me the boost I so much need in my financial life. And the development of my senses can help me too, for sure. So, all in all, I will keep working with Lucifer for a while. Iā€™m gathering some infos about Lugh because I feel he would be a great force to work with, so maybe I will work with Lucifer until December and then move on to other mask of him. Letā€™s see.