Chakra's the main 7

Charkra’s
-------(1.) Root Charkra - is the root of your being and establishes the deepest connections with your physical body, your environment and with the Earth. Located at the base of the spine, the root chakra is associated with survival issues, self preservation instinct, and the fight or flight response.

To activate the Root Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: O - Seed sound: LANG

I feel deeply rooted, I am connected to my body, I feel safe and secure, Just like a tree or a star, I have a right to be here, I stand for my values, for truth, and for justice, I have what I need, I am grounded, stable, and standing on my own two feet, I nurture my body with healthy food, clean water, exercise, relaxation, and connection with nature, I am open to possibilities, I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to grow and transform, I trust in the goodness of life, I make choice that are healthy and good for me, I trust myself, I love life.

Essential oils to help the Root Chakra - Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Juniper, Cypress, Cinnamon.

-------(2.) The Sacral Chakra - is your passion and pleasure centre and it is located in the pelvic area. While the Root Chakra is satisfied with survival, the 2nd chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment. Located at the pelvic area, the sacral chakra is associated with pleasure, creativity, sensuality, and emotions.

To activate the Sacral Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Oo - Seed sound: VANG

I love and enjoy my body, I have healthy boundaries, I am open to experiencing the present moment through my senses, I am passionate, I feel pleasure and abundance with every breath I take, I nourish my body with healthy food and clean water, I know how to take care of my needs, I value and respect my body, I am open to touch and closeness, I allow myself to experience pleasure, My sexuality is sacred, Emotions are the language of my soul, I take good care of my physical body, I am at peace.
Essential oils to help the Sacral Chakra - Clary Sage, Jasmine, Orange, Bergamot, Rosewood , Sandalwood.

------(3.) The Solar Plexus Chakra - located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of our personality, our identity, of our ego. Located between the navel and the solar plexus, the solar plexus chakra is associated with the will and identity, the perception of who we are.

To activate the Solar Plexus Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Ah - Seed sound: Ram

I love and accept myself, I stand up for myself, I am strong and courageous, I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect, I choose the best for myself, I express myself in a powerful way, I am proud of my achievements, I honor my self, I choose healthy relationships, I am authentic, I direct my own life, I appreciate my strengths, I feel my own power, I am free to choose in any situation, I seek opportunities for personal and spiritual growth, I am at peace with myself.
Essential oils to help the Solar Plexus Chakra - Bergamot, Lavender, Rosemary, Mandarin.

------(4.) The Heart Chakra - the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy is located in the center of the chest at the heart level. Located in the middle of the chest, the heart chakra moves love through your life.

To activate the Heart Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Ay - Seed sound: Lam

I am open to love, All love resides within my heart, I deeply and completely love and accept myself, I nurture my inner child, I am wanted and loved, I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude, I love the beauty of nature and the animal world, I forgive myself. I am open to love and kindness, I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love, I am connected with other human beings, I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals, I accept things as they are, I am peaceful.

Essential oils to help the Heart Chakra - Neroli, Melissa, Marjoram, Yarrow, Eucalyptus

------(5.) The Throat Chakra - is the fifth chakra and it is the first of the higher or spiritual chakras on the “chakra ladder”. Located in the region of neck and shoulders, throat chakra allows you to speak your truth.

To activate the Throat Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Eee - Seed sound: Ham

I am open, clear, and honest in my communication, I have a right to speak my truth, I communicate my feelings with ease, I express myself creatively through speech, writing, or art, I have a strong will that lets me resolve my challenges, I nourish my spirit through creativity, I live an authentic life, I have integrity, I love to share my experiences and wisdom, I know when it is time to listen, I express my gratitude towards life, I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is, I take good care of my physical body, I am at peace.

Essential oils to help the Throat Chakra - Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Cypress

------(6.) The Third Eye Chakra - transcends time. Located above the bridge of the nose, at the brow level, deep within the brain, your third eye chakra allows you to see the inner and outer worlds.

To activate the Third Eye Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Mmmm - Seed sound: Aum (Om)

I am in touch with my inner guidance, I listen to my deepest wisdom, I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences, I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide, I nurture my spirit, I listen to the wisdom of elders, I trust my intuition, I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn, I forgive myself, I love and accept myself, I know that all is well in my world, I am connected with the wisdom of the universe, I am open to inspiration and bliss, My life moves effortlessly, I am at peace, I am the source of my truth and my love.

Essential oils to help the Third Eye Chakra - Bay Laurel, Jasmine, Palo Santo, Chamomile, Melissa

------(7.) The Crown Chakra - is the seventh chakra and it is at the top of the “chakra ladder”. Located at the top of the head, the crown chakra allows you to realize that everything is interconnected at a very fundamental level.

To activate the Crown Chakra (Affirmation) - Vowel sound: Ngngng - Seed sound: Ah

I am part of the Divine, I honor the Divine within me, I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences, I cherish my spirit, I seek experiences that nourish my spirit, I listen to the wisdom of universe, I trust my intuition, I am open to letting go of my attachments, I live in the present moment, I am grateful for all the goodness in my life, I love and accept myself, I know that all is well in my world, I am connected with the wisdom of the universe, I am open to divine wisdom, My life moves with grace, I am at peace.

Essential oils to help the Crown Chakra - Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Helichrysum, Lotus, Lavender

11 Likes

Hope everyone is finding this stuff useful, any suggestions on certain things you like to have on rituals spells I have alot to give out, let me know.

2 Likes

Pretty nice information, a good little initiation path… The only thing is, it puts more weight into a chakra than it really is. A chakra is just a hole for energies to flow through, at least on the physical and energetic sides of things. You can remove them and replace them and turn your entire body into a vessel of energies and suffer no significant ill effects.

The associations with the chakras is more important than what they themselves are.

I feel that is is incorrect. Everything I have studied says that LAM is the Bija mantra for the Muladhara, NOT the Anahata. YAM is used for the Anahata.

3 Likes

yes your right, I just notice misspelled Yam thanks for the catch.

1 Like

How do you remove them and turn your entire body into energy ?

Your energy body is already energy, chakras are dense energy centers.

1 Like

That’s one method.

2 Likes

Ah, I still got to open my first chakra. But thanks!

chakras are never closed. they’re energy centers not doors with locks. The energy flows through your energy body freely.