Chakra blackening, Bmoa, etc

So I was drawing and on YouTube (I was drawing while listening essentially, im in an art class.) And the live discussion between Kurtis Joseph and E.A. Koetting had popped up and I said sure why not? And as I got deeper into the video, the said the chakras were a sort of prison and that through blackening them and the soul, one reaches true liberation. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think there’s a more quicker or effective process to achieve this blackening?

6 Likes

Channeling the powers of darkness itself, take the current of darkness in your aura and chakras.

I also have a sigil of darkness given to me by a spirit, I open it and place it under my pillow and sleep allowing the energies to course through me for hours.

Perhaps invoking gods of darkness or lucifuge since he had dark properties to alchemically change your chakras this should start you on the right path.

6 Likes

I doubt if there’s a quicker or more effective one per se, because neither of those guys strike me as the type to waste their own time or their readers’ adding useless padding and frills to their work, and the spirits they work with are not into lazing around either - arguably, this is a spiritual revolution, and the forces aren’t inclined to send us via the scenic route.

That said, as for alternate routes (which may have different destinations - I’m not remotely claiming they’re the same thing) I did get my chakras altered rapidly over a series of a few days back in early 2014, logged it in this thread:

That turned out to be a preface to conceiving a demonic Child so I didn’t explore that current to its fullest or come anywhere near the level of immersion that Kurtis has done with it, I kinda just stopped by to get enough demonic energy for the conception and birth.

It’s possible that you could evoke one of the spirits of that current and ask them about doing something similar for you, inverting and alchemically altering your chakras.

3 Likes

As A Side Note YOu Can Look Into Working With Arachne On This One If You TruLy WAnt To Explore The Properties Of Poison And Venom.

She Popped Into Mind WHile Reading This

3 Likes

Got any notes about her

1 Like

I do, but you’ll get more detailed information from Necronomicon gnosis by Asenath Mason. The ending bits have information about arachne. Along with her sigils, sufficient enough for you to evoke her and soul travel to her plane.

I could tell you about some of my experiences as well

2 Likes

Sure if you would like

1 Like

PM me if you’re still interested

I would like said sigil