Cernunnos?

Hello :wave:

I’ve read some things about cernunnos on here and found some really good information, but I still have some questions! is he like morrigan where he picks who he wants to work with or his he more open to working with anyone? To contact him do you strictly have to be outside or is it just more effective? What are some of your experiences with him? The only deity that has called to me is lucifer. Which is amazing! So I’ve been just mainly researching him. But I do feel a connection to a lot of the Celtic gods and goddess because of my ancestors. Also could you work with two deity’s at the same time or It just depends on the being? For now I’m just researching

4 Likes

Apparently, it is best not to work with other entities during your workings with Cernunnos. The following invocation tutorial explains further.

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/invocation-of-cernunnos/

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I would love to work with him but my loyalty is with Lucifer. Thank you for the information! :smiley:

It depends on the deity(s) in question some don’t mind you working with multiple while some rather you not mix their teachings at the same time.

1 Like

Hi!
Cernunnos refers to the (male) animalistic part of human being which we all have. So I think anyone can work with him, who not only accepts that, but also loves this part, who celebrates fertility and nativeness. Ok, it might be the case that you feel closer to him when being outside, in the forest, because he is the king here, he protects nature, which is his fatherly side (he has another). Cernunnos can also be found within ourselves, so you dont have to visit a forest to meet him.
Yes, if you are ok with that, you can work with two deities at the same time.
Best wishes.

3 Likes

I’ve only worked with him once to aid in the healing of one of his followers who was suffering a bad sepsis infection in the hospital. I get the vibe that he is willing to work with pretty much anyone, as it was pretty much no effort needed on my end to establish a connection. I personally meditated under a tree in order to call out to him, but I do agree with the idea that it is not necessary as human beings are a part of nature. As far as how he was, he was quiet for the most part but the atmosphere felt both peaceful and yet extremely potent when he came. I can’t really find the proper words to describe it, as it is something that needs to be experienced to understand. Hope this helps in some way.

For those who are wondering, the follower fully recovered

5 Likes

I had an interesting experience with Cernunnos once. He was extremely beautiful and wild looking. He had the kindest, most benevolent expression towards me. I instantly felt arousal like no other. I asked him for sexual request and he gave it to me. Best time ever :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing and for the helpful information :smiley: so glad the person is okay.

1 Like

I don’t think lucifer would mind me working with cernunnos but I do want to ask both of them to make sure I’m not pushing any boundaries.

Would it be okay if I messaged you?

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help! :slight_smile: I’ve always felt drawn to him and weirdly enough my sister wanted to get a tattoo together and I just said okay whatever you pick it. And it’s the Celtic spiral which is associated with cernunnos! I feel so much love for him I just wanna give him a big hug.

Yes

I did something similar, his energy is so warm, sweet and rough if you want him to be… he really is of the nature… plus he’s not bad at making you arch… just saying… but he is such a charmer and just has that nature look really sexy