Centipede symbolism

I personally find centipedes a good thing. I have never been harmed by one but they have been helpful to me. One showed up just recently in my room and I let him stay as they eat bugs that are a much bigger problem for me.
I find with most things so long as it is not their innate nature to be aggressive you can simply stay calm and they will pass you by unless they are already aggravated.

6 Likes

They represent the bottom of my shoe to me. I don’t kill bugs but I will smash the shit out of a centipede.

4 Likes

I felt drawn to look up centepede symbolism, since I rather like them, though millipedes are even cuter.

ChellamHealing.com said this; I thought it was lovely. I could take a few lessons from Centipede myself!

Centipede Animal Spirit Guide
May 26, 2016
Nithya Chellam

Centipede Animal spirit guide

If a centipede comes into your space, this is the message for u,

1. It really does not matter how you look like, your inner beauty will shine to show your true beauty. If you can see this, so can others.
  2. You have the power to withdraw from everything, be in solitude, be yourself and look within to get your answers.
  3. You have over 100 resources with you in life to help you and support you , so ask why are you still looking for the one thing you can’t have? If you can be patient , there is something better that is coming up in the cards.
  4. Don’t demean your self thinking that you are small, your purpose involves helping nature and plants.
  5. You also have a larger purpose of healing the earth and you will do this best with groups.
  6. You have the capability to dig deeper and deeper within and can go as deep as your heart wants.
  7. You may Inherit new psychic or improve existing capabilities that help you understand the deep pain of others, this may hurt but you have 100 legs to stand upon so be compassionate and move forward.

Call upon a centipede spirit guide:

1. When you feel everyone around you has shattered you and it is now essential that you look within you.
  2. When you feel guilty you made a mistake that makes you coil up in your space and you find it hard to mingle with anyone around you, even your loved ones.
  3. When you have a deep desire to help and heal plants and the earth.
  4. When you loose faith, ask the centipede to give you 100 different resources that will help you move forward.
  5. When you find it hard to realize or believe that you have so much inner beauty.

Enjoy the reading.

Dedicated to my mentor, guide, friend Cynthia Turrentine and 2 great friends & beings who pushed me - Anirban and Anushree Agarwal.

4 Likes

No 2 aligns with my advice too.

1 Like

Right?! :joy: tbh I think they’re nasty but symbolism is symbolism :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think thats beautiful and a lot of lessons everyone could learn from. Theres definitely a few points in there that I could take away.

About 2 years ago I literally took half a bottle of xanax one night and planned to drink some anti-freeze, Obviously trying to kill myself… I was sitting on the floor in my backyard shed and I felt something crawl across my foot. It was my first time ever seeing a centipede and it was going in circles and figure 8’s, so fast… then it just stopped. I felt lighter, like something was lifted from me and instead of following through with the anti-freeze, I decided to go inside and go to bed. The next day the centipede was in the same spot, it was dead. I kinda feel like the centipede sacrificed it’s life for mine.

7 Likes

That’s actually really beautiful man. I’m gonna think about that a lot now…

2 Likes

I don’t have much to say about centipedes, but insects materializing is an extremely common experience for magicians.

5 Likes

1 of the many meanings of Centipedes is that they can make your magic more venomous toward your enemies. They can give you more power over venom. I see centipedes on tips of horns of Demons I speak with at times. Certainly centipede energy are 1 of the insects that can help you in black magic rituals against enemies.

3 Likes

I had been told by a few people there was brujeria(mexican witchcraft) on me… one lady told me “she couldn’t believe I hadn’t killed myself” Is it possible that the centipede protected me, the possible victim of witchcraft?

2 Likes

Possibly

2 Likes

In order to be complient with forum rules I’m not saying that Redditors on r/The_Donald call each other Centipedes, but I’m also not not saying that either…

That’s what comes to mind at first thought.

Interesting creatures. The dude on James & the Giant Peach was a badass

1 of the Deities I do rituals to once in a while is Beelzebub, insect world is 1 of his many domains. So maybe Beelzebub was trying to say something to you, who knows. Insects are some of many soldiers of Beelzebub. From flies, wasps, bees, spiders, ants, lightning bugs, and so on. Unless it is a mosquito, I usually as gently as possible let the insect outside. Some times letting insects crawl on you like Praying Mantis increases your powers. It is like forming a bond with energies of Beelzebub. His insects can be utilized in all kinds of rituals from divination to destructive rituals. Spiders can be very protective and help out in divination. I used to do Tarot Card rituals next to a spider and web.

2 Likes

and this guy flew onto that pole and bent its head all the way back and just stared at me until I looked away… that was the same week as the centipede incident… any ideas?

4 Likes

Very interesting post. The fact a centiped is only seen crawling on your spell book and it is a real physical manifestation indicates a strong warning against what you were doing back in July 18. You also claim vivid nightmares and other visions which seem to coincide which the centiped all forming a warning to stop and take a different direction with your spellcraft.

1 Like

I know Beelzebub ‘‘Lod of flies’’, is 1 of the Deities that uses insects to communicate at times.

2 Likes

these are from my egg cleansing… any thoughts?

:laughing: