Celestial realm

If u want I can describe the place some more

I don’t know of such thing bro, but you can go there freely, without the help of anything. After you get out of your body, if you don’t know the way there you ask from a Spirit you know to direct.

And how are U doing regarding the Dragarn grimoire?

2 Likes

@ALTAIR

Please describe the place some more !

1 Like

Purty gud so far on the dragon grimoire. But sadly the people there told me the only way to get there was thru the sigil. It’s like an u set ground realm

Well, I go freely, not through sigil.

1 Like

to the celestial and stellar empire,a gateway and activation mantra that lucifer gave me.

5 Likes

So it kinda looks like just a normal farmers market mixed with the marcado de Sonora magic market in Mexico :mexico:. There’s a dry dirt path in between the stalls. In back of the market there is a large field with a couple of gardens. Beautiful flowers. The first stall is run by a dwarf who sells weapons.

1 Like

Always blue skies during the day and at night you can see nebulas and galaxies :milky_way: it’s colorful and beautiful

1 Like

Sadly not to this place. It’s like a dark web for the astral realm

Truth be told, I thought such a place would look something like the astral sea from dnd.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrC3Hwr3xddtwMAZQYPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTB0N2Noc21lBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=astral+sea&type=ch.75.w10.dsp.04-03.us.avg.t8.ipm190214&hspart=avg&hsimp=yhs-fh_lsonsw&param1=NY5LT8MwEIT_Cpf4FsuP9evgQ5sWhNQDgkLPju20RU0bbDeFf49RhbTSjmbn06w_BtuofsHlSq_Wy1abzrQAsmsNoarVQqyA8TUsQTcqID9OFThOIzWEUUDBUhCgFSgtCSEoZLv4eEInd97beEZjDTPulGZCymhqLDDjVIhCOk97Z4CJlkoHoh8GF7QKigAlKoLTTmiuDWXQcy-0JxH9Vd_KFU3JDgkVb0vMRaPZAubYYMkk6q4pxXN5cfv4_rqxh1KmhruGDXXGnxxd8gfs5j32l7FaU83luv8Pefpu-JDm0vBAGyazq3gIear6qyqXS3KnhvUVqFbx1bs_8RbTHNPzym6XrF1sN-3ucU0AHScrDaZAMeMKU67QJdvd8Rwut_xACeptd0iXMaJ-tkpggny023SN6DPfxS81&param2=browser_search_provider&param3=ch.75.w10.dsp.04-03.us.avg.t8.ipm190214&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-avg-fh_lsonsw#id=1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg1.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20080925073833%2Fforgottenrealms%2Fimages%2F4%2F4e%2FAstral_sea.jpg&action=click

1 Like

Tbh it kinda does there are small floating islands of grass forests and flowers all around it and it itself is a floating island I. The void.

What’s the perspective on sex, sexual desire, and sexuality here?

1 Like

I honestly have no idea. Every time I was there I mostly focused on the things being sold and the community

What’s the currency ?

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea. All I know is that I had a tiny bit of it. And at one point I traded an old weapon for something another vendor wanted in exchange for a really nice astral sword. :dagger:

1 Like

I have only been there for 5 seconds, which felt like time did not exist anyways, but was rather in the moment of an out of body experience. My body and whole consciousness suddenly “turned off” and I remember feeling my whole body slacked before I left my body. I then saw crystalline colors glimmering ever so brilliantly and much white light was everywhere as well. I saw a being whose hand look like porcelain diamond crystals reach to me and held out his/her hand to me.

2 Likes

Is this the home of the light beings? Cuz many ppl have accidentally gone to the kingdom of the light beings but never been able to find it again. Is this it??? :smiley:

The highest currency that the lords that claimed lands are dream Crystal’s a form of astral crystal that holds power theres both light and dark to Angel’s light Crystal’s are hard to come by so they’ll take it same for the demons if you go more up the road you’ll see more transactions with these Crystal’s. The currency lower then that would be septims or coins made of white oak and gold

2 Likes

Welcome @Danceboy808. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I mean there’s many “celestial realms” in the astral plane, as many people tend to unknowingly create a space with their own ideas of what makes up one, or they all feed the idea of a pre-existing one within the astral which creates a overall “egregore” like realm based off the idea.