Celebrities who do magick

Rapper Gunplay talking about Santeria and how it helped him beat the court case.

Post any vids or articles about people in the public sphere/ celebrities who do any type of witchcraft.
No law of attraction stuff though.

5 Likes

Laith_wavey are you in that industry? Just curious? Or are your more an Engineer Geek doing Uncle Chuckey magick?

Well the only thing I know about Celebrities doing magick is back then Madonna talked about Kaballah.

2 Likes

I like Uncle Chuckey. I have his hand held Vampire machine.

1 Like

No and no

I could not finish watching this video blood was running from my eyes and ears, I think my brain just ran out my nose. Excuse me as I gather my thoughts.

3 Likes

lana del rey seems to be a dabbler at a bare minimum

5 Likes

Rapper azealia banks Azealia Banks on Being a Controversial Witch - YouTube
azealia banks talked about practicing witchcraft at 5:16 of the video
And posted video teaching about
African witchcraft

5 Likes

I think the most serious ones would never talk about it. Dave Navaro definitely throws off a mage vibe.

I would be curious as to the number of metal performers who go beyond tattoos and image and actually study in depth.

Tom Cruize hints at LHP points being taught in Scientology.

Being a programmer, I know we are well represented. Being hackers we understand that magick is hacking.

PS … Living in Nascar country … the drivers and wives ruthlessly use black magick against the competition.

4 Likes

Alan Moore, David Bowie (RIP :pensive:), Forrest Whittaker(?), Björk, Grant Morrison, Elvis, etc. I think one or two cast members of “The Craft” are into white magick (yuck).

5 Likes

I really liked David Bowie’s “Labyrinth.” Well, I would like to see new Celebrity talent as well that is good as it seems all the good ones are going away. That is the thing, that a certain time period of say the 70’s up until now are when all the Good times were it seems, as that age produced its own interesting Stars. What is going on nowadays? Its almost as if creativity is flying out the window… or is it just me? Do Magick to bring about new Celebrity Talents!

1 Like

Jon from Dissection was a practitioner as well as the members of Watain. There’s more metal people who are deeply into it than one might think.

2 Likes

Dissection was a great band, they were killer, literally.

2 Likes

I think Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris might be involved in Vodou or dabbles in it or something. She has Ezili Freda’s veve tattooed on her arm.

1 Like