Catharsis

An year ago I dreamed to read a message by an angel, saying that if he was a human, he would proceed to eat; basically, to enjoy life, so I should by all means use the (demonic?) Kings sigils for what I want.
It was like reading an EA newsletter, a pleasant message of “Power is within your reach and it’s your right to use it” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ramblings you say?

My speciality.

To live is to die. With every breath the very thing we cling to for life kills us.

3 Likes

I believe this too

Scars do not make a person, just as cracks do not make a crystal. They tell stories, play the most beautiful music, like the grooves on a record.

(Sorry Zeela, I may be posting a lot under this thread)

2 Likes

It’s okay. That’s what this thread is for after all :smiley_cat:

For some time I didn’t know where my big list of magical and spiritual ideas was, but recently I found it… So, for example: in the Apathanatismos there’s a passage about an “horrendous water”, Eliphas Levi gave a Water/Undines invocation beginning with “Terrible king of the sea” and this is a recurring theme. These waters are the astral light, which in its lower aspect is also called “astral serpent”: the same pierced by an arrow in Cagliostro’s signature and the snake killed by Apollo etc. In short, the initiate access the higher aspect of astral light. Anyway, what I thought was that maybe the nightmares with big waves, tsunamis, could be a related matter.

2 Likes

A reason for not exiting the Circle (nor putting an hand out of it) may be that the operator would suffer a sort of jet lag, since from a modern magical view, the circle itself and the outside environment are like two worlds.
Two amongst the things I wonder about but since, like others, I’m theoretically omniscient, I try to answer myself: if a magical diary is to be kept private… I’ve read that one shouldn’t tell personal insights too soon, for example it’s possible to waste energy. Indeed, the ideas must be “digested” and change the being. There’s also a fine line between what is for a certain individual and what works for everyone.
Derived sigils: I may create an entity with a sigil based on that of a demon or perhaps even a bit of an angelic sigil, a bit of demonic… It’s possible that the procedure is partially automatic: making the sigil itself creates a new entity, but the operation could be surely improved.

2 Likes

You are correct… :sweat_smile:
You write so well, are you a Writer?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: and to think, since I’m Italian, that sometimes I hope to express myself in correct English… Anyway yes, I started with writing novels then I wrote opinions/articles, and finally also tried movie scripts.

1 Like

It takes Time, some people can’t even write well in their own language and English is not even your native language… I’m also a Writer by the way :smile:
Well, more of a poet and have muuuch to learn.
Nice to meet you dude :smile_cat:

3 Likes

About temple’s preparation… the floor, if possible, may be painted in this way: floor

In two messages I wrote about 1) putting candles around the Circle but the meaning was also “on the circle”; 2) “Normal or, better, dark mirrors on the walls” - I correct myself: only dark.
Finally, I don’t know if it’s related to Kundalini but I’m able to ‘create’ at will a kind of current/surge of energy that I feel mostly in the thighs and lower back. Anyway, I got a bit lazy with my meditations… should resume them.

2 Likes

That sounds like Kundalini awakening.

1 Like

Only place I can think of for this to go.

On the subject of chakra, the light spectrum they are trapped to and blackening them.

I worked with my chakra, many times. I used to try and open them and keep them spinning properly and all that shit. It gave me minimal result. It was work and time that was being wasted.

These points within (and without) our body have potential, as all things, for growth and destruction. One can spend years aligning them to the correct colour and have amazing results. It may take a life time, but what is commonly referred to as enlightenment will ensue.

Blackening these points and destroying their chains to the light spectrum, however has gotten more potent and faster result for me, by far. It destroys the limits put on them, and thus us. When I was devoted and do this every day, I could see the blackened fire of Sol on everything I looked at. I saw a Valkyrie flying and could feel it. My control over my environment and energies skyrocketed.

People spend years trying to align these lenses we so foolishly put in front of our eyes, but we have forgotten is that if we smash them, the image is just as fucking clear.

4 Likes

How did you do this?

1 Like

They aren’t fully blackened as that takes a lot of dedication and I’m not there quite yet.

But there are exercises to do it.

2 Likes

Kunda yoga- black magic of ahriman.
Another way to look at is a progressive and controlled kundalini awakening allowing you to explore aspects of your power as it awakens. These aspects are what we know as the divs.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will look into this

1 Like

:point_up:

2 Likes

Other aids to concentrate on Ajna Chakra, besides “converging” the eyes upward or anointing the spot, are to: 1) look at it reflected in a mirror while focusing on that location on the body; 2) touch the location itself, etc.
Emerald Tablet: “It rises from earth to sky, then descends back on earth”. Shakyamuni followed a strict asceticism then ate rice, and shortly after he was enlightened. Sri Aurobindo talked about realizing the Divine “here on the earth”.
There is also that story of a philosopher instructed in hesicasm by a Greek staretz who eventually sent him home in France. In fact the hermeticist Kremmerz wrote that the Master at a certain point “push away” the disciple.
Finally, according to the Ur Group, the end of the mystic path is when one is hecstatic; in Alchemy that would be the white stone. But the end of the magic path (red stone) is when one brings back that Divine - Evola: gods are limited precisely by the infinite, but the human being may become the master of finite and infinite.

1 Like

I recently remembered some teachings: “…as if one had eternity at disposal”, “Express power by doing things for the sake of it” and an empowering little enlightenment came along. So, a magician may work towards desires fullfilment from that point of view, search practical errors and correct them.
All this without hurry OR hurrily and whimsically… even try to jump in the past aiming to improve it, losing later magical and spiritual progress but afterwards gain it again, and thus keep lurking in the meanders of an omnipotence which considers everything possible, doesn’t need rules and may take the form of failure. After all, like also the Bhagavad Gita says, there is a detachment from goals; which nevertheless doesn’t exclude them.
Of course it’s amongst those things requiring to be balanced, lest being victim of self delusion.

1 Like