Catharsis

A place for Random ramblings…

Magic is not limited to casting spells. Magic is changing the order of things in life. Magic is breaking the normalcy.

5 Likes

Lately i’ve seen it as a way to Redefine “normal” lots of interesting potentials for growth seem to spring up all over when “normal” is defined by YOU than by what society things it ought to be.

3 Likes

It seems a new definition is in order…
I like the way you think :slight_smile:

I have put together some magical and spiritual ideas; I could start with the most recent one… A meaning of “Man is God” may be that either there is human consciousness, or divine consciousness. In the latter case, it’s very possible that God is supreme etc. but if I’m not conscious, I’m excluded from knowledge, so to speak. Even if human and divine consciousness were to be united, all that I know and feel: a great force, a strong light… may come from myself. So it can’t be avoided: the individual start the knowing process from him/herself, and is at the center of the world/universe.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful… such prettiii words… :heart_eyes_cat:
Man is God because he has control over his fate…
Lol even Christians say that God made men in his image… I find that hilarious…

3 Likes

Thanks, yes: on one hand, Christianity says that man is made in God’s image; on the other, this religion is shy to admit man’s divinity.

2 Likes

Two other observations… Castaneda’s The eagle’s gift: perhaps the concept of “recapitulation” is analogous to the “anamnesis” of Plato (Meno, Phaedo and Phaedrus dialogues).
Also, in shamanism or the current he followed, there are a nagual man and a nagual woman. Likewise in the orthodox High Magic, explains Rendhell, we have a male Master and a female Master.
Indeed: one Tradition’s tree with many branches.

1 Like

Ohhh mama…
Let’s talk about mayonnaise!
It’s a multifunctional tool. You can use it on bread, pelmini, hamburger. It’s also great for your sausage (no @Drachir, no!)

3 Likes

Wait… did I misunderstand the tread…?:thinking:
I saw random ramblings, thus that activated The Sheogorathen molecules in my brain.

3 Likes

Oh it’s fine :joy_cat:
You can ramble about ANYTHING!

2 Likes

Did you know that if you turn on the light switch in your living room, you can see in the dark…?

4 Likes

Lol what… :joy_cat:
Of Coarse because the light is on

1 Like

:thinking: i dunno about that, I have had quite a few moments when rambling triggered more thoughts then when i started, As well as some crazy ideas for rituals. Kinda like kicking open the door to the subconscious through the gateway of directionless conversation.

4 Likes

I think he means when we say what we are thinking of at the moment, like we think it, and the next second it’s out of our mouth… that’s not very intelligent…
Not thinking of anything and just talking… thats different, that way we can open ourselves to our sub conscious…

3 Likes

I’m in love, and it’s madness. Never before have I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with someone until her and I got together, and it both excites and scares the living piss out of me.

I’ve got the world on a string/sitting on a rainbow/got the string around my finger… What a world/what a life/ I’m in love!

2 Likes

4 Likes

"He had read much of things as they are, and talked with too many people. Well-meaning philosophers had taught him to look into the logical relations of things, and analyse the processes which shaped his thoughts and fancies. Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other. " the silver key - HP Lovecraft

3 Likes

Oh! I love HP Lovecraft :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like