Casting spells by... thinking about it (?)

so i was reading comments here in the forum, i saw a person talking about doing something like this and made me think about a methode of spell casting

1. imagining a ritual and fantasizing all the details about it, feeling the desire you want to become reality and imagining it become true by doing this
  2. forgeting about it and realising that is completely bullshit
  3. see the results coming when you don’t expect
6 Likes

The first point isn’t new for spell casting afaik

2 Likes

it was new for me haha did you see it often?

2 Likes

this sot of stuff happens to m all the time ill just sit thinking i havent (X) in awhile and it just happens witihn a day i havent figured out how to control it yet

2 Likes

Yeah, the power of imagination and visualization is really great

3 Likes

That’s like visualising while you meditate

2 Likes

The deeper you get into trance and into the visualization, the more solid it becomes on the astral. The more solid it is on the astral, the more powerful the result.

3 Likes

i didn’t even think about medidation
just fantasizing like we do with so many things and then forgetting it

2 Likes

This can happen easily if the mind is untrained. When i first started my path, i would catch myself inserting my will. Had to reverse it to not start anything.

1 Like

I have been having this problem for around 6 months now, unintentionally cursing people. I keep getting the inclination to destroy someone, plan a rite, but then resolve it in my mind not to. I really do not advocate helter-skelter cursing, but unfortunately it seems to be happening anyway.

5 Likes

Your consciousness is reality. Yes, your thinking, but mostly your habitual mental patterns, determine your conditions.

Hell, you dont even need a ritual if you build it up enough.

I am in the middle of something that is building everyday to a climax on a specific upcoming date.

The more effort you put in, the greater the result.

3 Likes