Castaneda's tensegrity

i heard magical passes are great for dreaming and dream control.
whats your point about this??

Been a long time since I read “The Art of Dreaming.” I miss that book.

Wait for Velotak to come online!

He will for sure pay the bill for this topic.

[quote=“saturnskin, post:3, topic:9433”]Wait for Velotak to come online!

He will for sure pay the bill for this topic.[/quote]

Well with an introduction like that…

The passes are useful for dreaming, yes, but they have more applications than just that. Castaneda’s tenth book, “Magical Passes”, has the most information on them, but I believe his ninth, “The Art of Dreaming”, has some specifically for dreaming.

In either case, you can build on your dreaming abilities in other ways. Here’s a simple practice:

1. Attempt this in the early hours of the morning or the late hours of the night, when the least amount of people are generally awake.

2. Sit up with your back against something straight, and put the soles of your feet together in front of you.

3. If you are male, focus your attention on the tip of your sternum and the area 1-2 inches beneath your belly button. If you are female, focus your attention on your womb.

4. Take deep breaths, relax, and attempt to fall asleep in this position.

If you’ve done it correctly, your body will fall asleep while your mind will not. You will perceive a brightly colored light after the dark behind your eyes dissipates, which may be a purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, etc.- lighter colors are better for dreaming. This state is known as “restful vigil”. As you remain in the state, a dreaming scene will begin to appear, either in parts or as a whole.

With time, and practice, you will be able to put yourself into the dreaming scene and observe it from restful vigil, at will.

1 Like