Cast a lust/love/sex spell on a guy who lives with you

That’s crazy I knew the exact song you Linked before I opened it.

It’s one of her famous ones, I actually learnt the lyrics and sing it to her when I work with her, she’s been teaching me more and more how to includebhee language in our workings and my Portuguese has gotten way better

1 Like

Not attempting to repress anyone, simply feel that this individual is not being entirely truthful and whether that’s deliberate in that he has a roof, bed and substantially lower outgoings to support a lifestyle or incidental and he’s permitting this man to take care of his needs is unclear.

Is there a significant age difference between you?

You want to continue to stay here, then you’re going to have to earn it.

What does that mean?

unzips pants Earn. It.

Blackmail as a last resort.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Yes. Is IT possible to change someone’s sexual orientation?

I wish I knew how to do that. Is that something I can pay someone to do for me?

Generally people who know how to do it don’t advertise. It’s a lot easier to find someone to cast a conventional spell for you, but those don’t work as well as I’ve already explained.

1 Like

So what can I do?

Regardless of through hypnotherapy, or magic, that is something I would never do. You’re born with your sexuality, fucking embrace it.

That is one of the my few hard lines that I will not cross. I will never mess with somebody sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Yes you can, I really hate to screw up with someone will. But believe me friend, when you reach or figure out how you can possibly achieve that, there are lot of others mysteries or secrets of the universe to unravel. Then I’m sure that this earthly woes never be an issue for you.

@awaking said that guy is bisexual.

If that’s the case, he should stop trying to use magic, and start trying to turn on a little bit of man on man charm.

Seriously, if the guy is bi, it won’t be that hard to get him in the sack.

Only say that, because I am bisexual, and I’ll tell you seriously, I’ve never seen another bisexual guy that would turn down sex for any reason, unless in my case, you’re in a monogamous relationship.