Carl Nagel

Has anyone read his work. And if so, do you like his work? What did you think of it and which books did you read?

2 Likes

I’ve read few of his and I treat it as curiosum than anything else

1 Like

Cool, which ones did you read?

1 Like

He has tons of books on LHP. One of the best

2 Likes

Thank you. I just ordered Black Pyramid. I haven’t read any of his work yet so I’m curious.

3 Likes

Magick of the Mystic Mind is interesting.

His books are ok. Nothing to really brag about. Just as a note, if you`ve read one of his books (of which he has dozens) then you´ve read all of them.

RU ordering from Deamonic Dreamz?

2 Likes

I have (read) three. I am not too sure about the titles.
One was called something like Babylonian Words of Power. It had no such thing as incantations or words of power in another (Babylonian) language, everything was in English.
One was about the spirits from the Black Pullet in which his Ritual framework was a slightly altered version of the witches’ Eko Eko chant (and then proceeding to call to the Black Pullet spirits.)
A third had something to do with the Goetia. More or less.

o, and another that had Enochian spells in it. Translated the Enochian made absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Is that bad?

1 Like

Meh. Just keep in mind the format of their books is pamphlet-like. I know, their prices are not cheap, which may lead you to believe they are very high quality.

I have a bunch of them, but unfortunately can only recommend very few. Unless you are total, total beginner , in general; I would not recommend them.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the heads up. :+1:
I appreciate it.

3 Likes

I have read most of his books from the 80s to 2020.from pamplets, to ebooks from wen he star to others publishers, wat exactly u looking for,? His most recent ebooks are great, his black witchrft from 1987 was good. His second seller is good. His necronomicon is good too. He changes names. His version of a pope who call demons not remember title. Honorarius, is good.u just have tosearch.

1 Like

Awesome thanks.

I just havent read any of his works. Just wondering is its worth the money. He has several titles that intruge me

1 Like

Gime titles and i will tell you. I buy from diferents supliers. If its daemonic dreams. I have his biography. Black pyrame. And tje lucifer book. U can pm. But honestly. I buy ebooks. In amazon if was you but yes gime titles and i let you knw i have over hundres of booklets of him.

1 Like

Well I just ordered Black Pyramid.

Do you have the one about black magick candle magick ?

1 Like

Im a book collectpr u can pm and i will recomend some good stuff.

1 Like

Yes i have tat. But if i was you i buy basil crouch. Pyramide box. A great booklet and more instructions. Now black candle is goetia few witchrft spells. Now if i was you i look in ebay since tis books u can find in usa too. If u are beginner .u may learn some intermediate u b adapting stuff.

Howard vernon is good.

I’m not a beginner you know me as arianna.

I just havent read any of his books. I’m also starting my own book collection so I’m trying to find really intereting books or really old or rare books.

I like to have some PDF copies because they are good to read on the go. But I prefer my hard back and paper backs. I’m just old school .

2 Likes

I see well his demoniak sex magic is good. And his new ebooks are great also try howard vernon u will like his stile. Some caselius… Try ebooks first then go paper if want. Also lorna green dianas mirror is good.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you :blush:

2 Likes