Care For Some Blasphemous Entertainment?

Nevermind, there seems to be a problem with the link. I’ll see if I can figure it out. I probably needed to make it an unlisted video instead.

Do I have to friend request you on YouTube? Is that even a thing?

Where abouts you from?

[quote=“Creed, post:2, topic:5941”]Do I have to friend request you on YouTube? Is that even a thing?

Where abouts you from?[/quote]

No, they don’t have friend requests, they have subscribers and no, you don’t have to subscribe to watch the video. I set it up as private because it’s just for BALG members but you should be able to see it with the link I provided.

Is it not showing up or something? Usually a private video will still work as long as I give people the direct link to it. It’s working fine on my end but if there are problems, let me know.

I’m in Ohio U.S.

I think you need to be logged-in to YT to see it, I clicked across quickly but am occupied with other things so when I saw the log-in request I bookmarked it to go back later, because I’m logged in to a different Google/YT account right now.

Okay, I wasn’t sure how that worked. I’ve had people send me links to private vids and they always came thru just fine, but I was logged in every time. And take your time, just something I did while bored and thought someone might get a kick out of it.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5941”][quote=“Creed, post:2, topic:5941”]Do I have to friend request you on YouTube? Is that even a thing?

Where abouts you from?[/quote]

No, they don’t have friend requests, they have subscribers and no, you don’t have to subscribe to watch the video. I set it up as private because it’s just for BALG members but you should be able to see it with the link I provided.

Is it not showing up or something? Usually a private video will still work as long as I give people the direct link to it. It’s working fine on my end but if there are problems, let me know.

I’m in Ohio U.S.[/quote]

Yeh, I tried the link, and I’m logged in, it didn’t work.

I spent some time in Ohio. Six months in a place called Mansfield. And not the Penitentiary, either. :wink:

If its a video you uploaded to your YouTube account, you have to set it as hidden so we can see it throw a link :slight_smile:

Setting it on private will only make it so you can see it :slight_smile:

[quote=“ErikFyr, post:7, topic:5941”]If its a video you uploaded to your YouTube account, you have to set it as hidden so we can see it throw a link :slight_smile:

Setting it on private will only make it so you can see it :)[/quote]

Ok, I thought that may have been the problem. I will switch it to unlisted and repost the link.

And speaking of the Mansfield state pen. A few years back, when I was still married, I went with my hubby to deliver a load of supplies to the prison and the security guard made me stay with him in the guard shack. He was like, honey you can’t go in there with your husband there are lots and lots of men in there that have not seen a woman aside from a uniformed officer in years, so you need to stay out here with me for your safety. LOL.

They even made us empty the truck and leave our pocket knives, xbox, Tv, cigarettes and everything at the guard shack because they said prisoners there have been known to run loose when they are assigned to help unload the delivery trucks and they like to hop up in the trucks and steal the parts from the electronics for making their tattoo guns and other contraptions, and cigarettes are a form of currency in there so if they see those, they’ll be taken for sure.