Capturing astral body

Hello. I DO NOT PLAN ON HARMING ANIMALS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. THIS IS FOR KNOWLEDGE PURPOSE ONLY! Can anyone who have more experience help me out ?
So my question is : How can you capture dead animal or human essence or astral body ? Let say you know animal is very sick and it will die ? Does animal when he/she dies, goes to astral body and moves up from there on ? How could one capture the essence or soul of it at the moment of dead ? I know that there are many symbols and method of keeping spirit trapped. So could any of that actual symbol itself be applied to keep dead spirit or soul of animal inside certain circle ?

3 Likes

@Justice Necromancy really. That’s what you want to look into.

4 Likes

Why so concerned with the disclaimer? You’re on a black magick forum.

That said, i would think creating a vessel for the astral body would work. And yes, Storm is right, look into necromancy

7 Likes

I was planing to create vessel . Vessel would be nice , wooden sword with much lenght. But could i use this wooden sword alone , without any extra item for capturing multiple spirits of animals there ? Like for example making symbol around newly dead animal to keep its spirit inside the circle, and putting only me,sword and animal inside this circle . How could i then imprison or capture animal spirit inside this sword, and could i capture more animals in this sword.

1 Like

So could i use demons traps ( from King Solomon books ) to trap human spirit or you have any other suggestion or ideas ? I mean its powerful enough to trap a demon in it. So could i use it to trap human or animal in it. When he is in his died form. When i say died form i mean when he dies or hours before he dies if i put him into the cricle , empower it. Could i trap him therre and then transform him into a vessel . Vessel would be wooden sword . But i was thinking of empoweing more this wooden sword and adding crystals arround and inside it.

1 Like

@Justice You could trap a living human soul in it. Not sure if they would still be alive though.

2 Likes

Metal is generally better I believe.

2 Likes

Oh ok. What use could there be of capturing human soul in the sword. I know metal is better but ivalready made wooden sword like and it truly is beautiful and i spend many effort and time to make it and i did already empowered it with ny own power. I only need now to make small holes in it to put crystal in it or use glue to glue those crystal. If i use glue to glue crystal onto the sword would it still be good, or would glue damage its energy ? And what crystals do you think would be good to use on the sword for capturing soul ?

1 Like

I am not sure what symbol to use for traping souls. I am not sure would symbol that are used in grimoires for traping demons be good for, to trap souls of dead animals tho ? Or is here any other better symbol to trap soul of dead animal or human ?

1 Like

@Justice Necromancy. Just bind the soul and breathe it into the object.

2 Likes

I am not very experience with Necromancy. Im sorry for bothering , but could you explain more please ?
And what use would there be of traping let say animal souls in sword. If i trap 100 animals souls what would be difference between traping 100 or 1 soul of animal or human ?

2 Likes

@Justice If you can’t do that then honestly don’t bother trying this. Take a while familiarising yourself with Necromancy then come back.

2 Likes

I do believe i can do it. And i already did study necromancy. But i dont have much knowledge about capturing soul. There are many things one can do and achieve with necromancy be it talking with dead with help of certain spirit or something else. But yes i do not have seen in any book of necromancy i read on how to capture soul of dead animal . So can you give me a book or something where you learned it ?

1 Like

@Justice Allow the death chill to fill your bones then lash out with spirit chains.

1 Like