Cant stand my life anymore

They also can make me psychotic

2 Likes

I believe you have learn a lot from following the the lhpā€¦ I donā€™t think you follow any path.

i donā€™t think recommending drugs is ethical. especially with situation poster is in. drugs destroy lives . Itā€™ll make things more worse. we trying to help not make it worse.

4 Likes

I thought this was the place for esoteric exchange of ideas ā€¦when one wants or needs therapy maybe a forum about spirits and magic and demons is not the right place to seek answers from
As to moralityā€¦thereā€™s nothing more nauseating than the self righteous moralistā€¦
Here you go wisepup :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
Some people risk more than their mortal lives in esoteric pursuitsā€¦why donā€™t you become a psychologist if you are that kind of helper? Iā€™m sure the world will be grateful to use your square.

@Lilithkin yes. itā€™s moral to help those in need not push them off the cliff with your drugs suggestion. drugs and magick are two different things. especially in state person is in. if you canā€™t see the danger of such suggestions then youā€™ve lost your common sense. your not helping but making it worse. Everyone else is trying to help. your trying to do the opposite. :face_vomiting: back at ya.

Your suggestion is the same or comparable as telling someone that is suicidal to jump off a cliff, it will help end your pain. Solve the solution to get rid of the pain but thatā€™s not the solution we want.

3 Likes

You are completely ignorant of the way hallucinogens helped people out of suicide and depressionā€¦even people with synthetic drugs addictionsā€¦this is clearly something you have 0 knowledge about but insist on being a self righteous shit :fu:t2::fu:t2::fu:t2:
We donā€™t speak the same language so back the f*@ck off my backā€¦

1 Like

I believe this is your opinion only, as we have never met. If you would like to speak privately about why you feel this way, I do welcome private messages.

1 Like

I stand with you. Iā€™m nearly 26 yet I feel like Iā€™m 36. Iā€™ve been in my fair share of mental hospitals aswell and feel your pain. Sometimes what we have is a blessing and a curse, and we pay the ultimate cost of stigma and disrespect. Another reason, to keep your spirituality alive and work with whatever spirits may be helping you. We are also living in interesting times, as this plague is spreading and changing the world, so donā€™t be too hard for yourself. Besides the Left Hand Path, try to find meaning in life again and do it, easier said than done, I can give all the advice, but even I struggle to do so.

Keep fighting the good fight.
Ave!

Iā€™d empower myself

Been there my friend

Whatā€™s been has been, and you are where you are

And now itā€™s time to recreate life as you wish it would beā€¦

Whatā€™s the first thing that would help you? Do you have the basics / food, shelter etc?

1 Like

Yes I have the basics. I only feel fear that my evil grandfather will chase me after that i abandoned all my abusive family

1 Like

Get away from anyone abusive to you for sure

Fresh start :heart:

1 Like